Reviews for Halo 4: The Reclaimer
nice but update quickly
haseo2124 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This is very good and keep up the good work and update more often, remeber people still read this!
KmJ170 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Lookin great. Continue already.
Foreign Nebula chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Please up date this soon! It's written so well and would like to know what happens next.
Teletactila chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Excellent story, both in terms of plot and languange. I have second thoughts on the Spirit of Fire though; if this ship is still around, wouldn't the crew have been stranded for 20 years (2531-2553)? That is a very long time to go about, and I am just wondering if the structure of command is still there, and how the crew has been coping problems as housing, defense, and interpersonal relationships. I know the Spirit of Fire was built as a colony ship, and thus should contain tidbits that favor long-term survival efforts even after its militarization, but 20 years... well just a little personal doubt. But I think I'm starting to babble, so let's just cut it short this way: I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue the story!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
very good like the length, i like it when it shows the more casual side between "missions".
wondering when the next chapter/page will be released
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
The Didactic-Geas! It's John isn't it. And the 'she' that their talking about? Is it the Librarian? I hope so. Update soon
major wallace chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
nice
bable631 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
great
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Eagerly anticipating Cortana's break point... :D Good chapter, can't wait for everything to come together
kraken5 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Okay, this is a great story. I mean it. Its got everything a HALO fan could want. Youve got the Chiefs butt-woopin awesomeness, Cortanas indentity crisis, the Covenant still causing the Chief no end of trouble, and the misteries of the Forerunners. I love where youre going with this story. Also, your writing is flawless, and perfect capture of the characters. I have a deep love of reading, especially fanfiction, and I know what Im talking about when I say that you are an amazing writer. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thanks a lot for the effort youre putting into this. Writing is hard work, and Im greatfull for the time and energy youre putting into this. Good luck with your stories!
imnotraven16 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
great story
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Sorry for the triple post on the last chapter, I have no clue how that happened.

Anyway, another great chapter, with only a few very minor errors or typos. I cannot wait until chief meets up with the spirit of fire crew, specifically the Spartans.

Did the Spirit of Fire crash, or did it actually manage to land? If it landed, is it possible that enough of the slipspace drive survived to allow them to escape (at some point, assuming Cortana didnt jump home with the Forward Unto Dawn simply due to the condition it was in, not because she lacked the slipspace drive.) Or they could salvage a Covie slipspace drive, or a find Covie ship
MitsukiNakamura chapter 3 . 5/26/2012

Did the Spirit of Fire crash, or did it actually manage to land? If it landed, is it possible that enough of the slipspace drive survived to allow them to escape (at some point, assuming Cortana didnt jump home with the Forward Unto Dawn in the condition it was in, not because she lacked the slipspace drive.