Reviews for The Light of Day
Kirbs85 chapter 31 . 9/25
OMG! more more more lol! Absolutely love this story and cant wait to read more of it, hoping for an update soon! :D
Mebyon chapter 26 . 8/31
I really love your Twilight's stories and really really hope you end this one soon as I would love to read how things turns out for the both of them.. ! Leaves of grass is one of the most romantic and well written fanfiction I ve read in a long Time. I feel the same way about this one and hope I will get to read the end of this one !
jsmith84 chapter 1 . 8/30
I hope you finish this. I absolutely love your writing style.
FireFlower77 chapter 1 . 8/28
OMG plz plz plz plz please if you get to read all your latest reviews... plz would you consider finishing this story? if you're still a bit twilight friendly...
Please finish this! I’ve laughed, I’ve cried- I need them to be reunited! The way you have written Jasper is perfect, exactly how I would picture him. You must finish this.
reptilegirl chapter 31 . 5/19
Wait what? I think we are missing a few chapters here, that can't be the end I need more
SavyGrace chapter 1 . 4/25
I just wanted to say before I re-read this for the tenth time that I truly miss this story and still hope it will be finished one day. It is one of my absolute favorites.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 31 . 4/17
Please continue!
RealmOfChelsea chapter 31 . 4/11
I've reread this four times, and cried 3 because it always stops at chapter 31... Please, i beg of you, continue this story
Anon chapter 31 . 4/6
This is one of my favs.. I love your writing, and I've read leaves of grass multiple times. All these years and I keep coming back.. I hope someday this story will clbe complete.
allybmccarty chapter 30 . 3/24
I would love to see this finished! I am a big fan of your writing
ems chapter 31 . 11/22/2017
Unique plot, great character development and depth. Just my luck that this story has been abandoned!
flanduslover1 chapter 31 . 9/18/2017
Oooohhhh omg what if Bella took it as he didn't remember her as his mate or loved her now as a vampire can't wait for more
seablue4u chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Are you ever going to continue this?
mickkila chapter 31 . 7/31/2017
I love this story. I hope you can update soon
2,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »