Reviews for The Light of Day
flanduslover1 chapter 31 . 9/18
Oooohhhh omg what if Bella took it as he didn't remember her as his mate or loved her now as a vampire can't wait for more
seablue4u chapter 1 . 8/5
Are you ever going to continue this?
mickkila chapter 31 . 7/31
I love this story. I hope you can update soon
Entwinedlove chapter 31 . 6/10
Oh, what a place to leave it! At least the previous chapter got us a bit closer to complete resolution though I'm so very thankful for how much there was. (I might have had to wander around the house screaming had you stopped writing when Bella got in the tub with Jasper.) I absolutely adored this story. I laughed at so many things "Pop Tart" and "check your box?" being some of my favorites. And I loved the mix up in the heavy conversation before Victoria showed up and I held my breath and about choked when Jasper started moving his hands to Bella's neck.

Thank you for writing as much as you have and giving me so many amazing feels about human Jasper in a supernatural setting.

I was interested to see in one of your author's notes mentions of more Civil War research and an original novel. I hope you were able to finish it!

Thank you again for such wonderful stories.
Entwinedlove chapter 7 . 6/10
I had to stop to laugh when they got to talking about Jasper's upcoming human moments. It's a wonder he didn't actually blush, I know I was just reading it. I love where this is going.
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 6/10
OH MY GOD! That is so absolutely awesome! I had no idea what I was in for but that is totally different from any other story I've read. I'm stoked!
UnassociatedAnonymous chapter 27 . 6/7
I don't review on every chapter (even though I should! Agh, I'm very guilty), because I don't have anything of flavor to say that often, but I really enjoyed Victoria's method of killing Bella. How delightfully twisted and tragic, if it came to pass. Of course, I've already read ahead and know that Bella makes it out just fine, but the way you write captivates me; I felt Bella's desperation and it gave *me* an adrenaline rush.

I'm surprised I haven't read a story that has a similar plot point. It was very refreshing. Love the story, even if it is incomplete. Thank you for the portion that is posted. :)
Mzdbar83 chapter 1 . 5/17
ive loved this srory ever since i came across it years ago! i read it again even knowing thar it wasn't completed! i hope everyrhing is okay and we get to see what happens with bella and jasper someday soon
SilverontheRose chapter 31 . 5/16
At the risk of sounding like Jasper, oh gosh and gee golly whiz, this story is amazing... And it hangs at just the entrance of hea. I do hope that someday you can come back with the wrap up, even if it's just one more chapter. But I know rl is fraught with importance, so I'll leave you with my wish and thanks for such an amazing story.
myownbrand chapter 31 . 5/1
I hold out hope that one day you will come back to this story. I love it and would love to know where they go from here. Hope everything in your life is good.
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 31 . 1/20
Please tell me that wasn't the ending!
selena chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
im just gonna pretend that there was some sort of ending smh i hate it when books get forgotten and remain unfinished.
Mandacrimes chapter 31 . 10/10/2016
Really wish this was completed :(
NoPenName2015 chapter 31 . 8/27/2016
Wow, what an amazing story. I finished reading Leaves of Grass for the 3rd time and decided to give this one a try. I wasn't sure I could get into it the first few chapters, but by the 5th one I was hooked. I hope you write more!
NoPenName2015 chapter 21 . 8/27/2016