Reviews for The Light of Day
Please finish this! I’ve laughed, I’ve cried- I need them to be reunited! The way you have written Jasper is perfect, exactly how I would picture him. You must finish this.
reptilegirl chapter 31 . 5/19
Wait what? I think we are missing a few chapters here, that can't be the end I need more
SavyGrace chapter 1 . 4/25
I just wanted to say before I re-read this for the tenth time that I truly miss this story and still hope it will be finished one day. It is one of my absolute favorites.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 31 . 4/17
Please continue!
RealmOfChelsea chapter 31 . 4/11
I've reread this four times, and cried 3 because it always stops at chapter 31... Please, i beg of you, continue this story
Anon chapter 31 . 4/6
This is one of my favs.. I love your writing, and I've read leaves of grass multiple times. All these years and I keep coming back.. I hope someday this story will clbe complete.
allybmccarty chapter 30 . 3/24
I would love to see this finished! I am a big fan of your writing
ems chapter 31 . 11/22/2017
Unique plot, great character development and depth. Just my luck that this story has been abandoned!
flanduslover1 chapter 31 . 9/18/2017
Oooohhhh omg what if Bella took it as he didn't remember her as his mate or loved her now as a vampire can't wait for more
seablue4u chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Are you ever going to continue this?
mickkila chapter 31 . 7/31/2017
I love this story. I hope you can update soon
Entwinedlove chapter 31 . 6/10/2017
Oh, what a place to leave it! At least the previous chapter got us a bit closer to complete resolution though I'm so very thankful for how much there was. (I might have had to wander around the house screaming had you stopped writing when Bella got in the tub with Jasper.) I absolutely adored this story. I laughed at so many things "Pop Tart" and "check your box?" being some of my favorites. And I loved the mix up in the heavy conversation before Victoria showed up and I held my breath and about choked when Jasper started moving his hands to Bella's neck.

Thank you for writing as much as you have and giving me so many amazing feels about human Jasper in a supernatural setting.

I was interested to see in one of your author's notes mentions of more Civil War research and an original novel. I hope you were able to finish it!

Thank you again for such wonderful stories.
Entwinedlove chapter 7 . 6/10/2017
I had to stop to laugh when they got to talking about Jasper's upcoming human moments. It's a wonder he didn't actually blush, I know I was just reading it. I love where this is going.
Entwinedlove chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
OH MY GOD! That is so absolutely awesome! I had no idea what I was in for but that is totally different from any other story I've read. I'm stoked!
UnassociatedAnonymous chapter 27 . 6/7/2017
I don't review on every chapter (even though I should! Agh, I'm very guilty), because I don't have anything of flavor to say that often, but I really enjoyed Victoria's method of killing Bella. How delightfully twisted and tragic, if it came to pass. Of course, I've already read ahead and know that Bella makes it out just fine, but the way you write captivates me; I felt Bella's desperation and it gave *me* an adrenaline rush.

I'm surprised I haven't read a story that has a similar plot point. It was very refreshing. Love the story, even if it is incomplete. Thank you for the portion that is posted. :)
2,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »