Reviews for The Light of Day
yet again chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
thats hella cute :) thanks for writing
DezP chapter 29 . 10/17/2013
Wtf! Is this story dead?
drivenunder chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
It's been so long since you've updated! Hope all is well with you and that you'll be posting chapter 30 soon. This story is too spectacular to abandon!
Shunkahah Wanagi chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
What?! No why can't he talk to her?! UPDATE! D:
the-one-good-puppy chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
whaaaat? what the hell is wrong with him, ah this is so frustrating
the-one-good-puppy chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
well from the choices, Rose is not the best one, but Carlisle is away... i would choose Emmet to change her
mounds01 chapter 29 . 9/28/2013
This is fantastic please post more.
SmartiesLuv chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
OH MY GOD! I can't believe this! I've read the entire story instead of doing my homework for the past two days and now I'm left with a cliffie. But the story's sooo good! I feel like an addict or something. I need more!
Mischief101 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I need more. It's so good.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/25/2013
This is my second favorite Jasper-Bella story of all time... My first favorite being Leaves of Grass!... Ya get where I'm going with this!?

The way you write and portray these two characters is so beautiful to me and your stories are among the very few that can actually bring out an emotional response in me- be it crying, laughing, etc...

I do not believe you would just up and abandon such a success piece and so I hope that the aspects of life that are preventing you from writing are not dire and I wish you good health and happiness. When you're ready, please come back to this story!
MinervaCullen chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Nicoconsd chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I feel so bad for Jasper he's freaking out! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
WannabeWolfe chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
_ I found this story and poured through it all in the course of a few hours and now I'm left with a cliff hanger that has my eyes welling up with tears. This has been such a pleasure to read and I'm so glad I decided to find out if "that author that wrote Leaves of Grass" had written anything else.
katrinka612 chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I love your work so much and I can't wait to see where this is headed! The only thing I'm a little sad about is, now that Jasper's a vamp, there won't be any more poop jokes (because I apparently have the sense of humor of a 14 year old boy).

Thanks also for all the recs. I'll probably have to stop sleeping and working to read all the ones that looked interesting, but whatever, no big deal.
Alybethed chapter 29 . 9/14/2013
OK what the hell happened to him now? Why he couldn't talked to her? And running away!? Is he dumb!?
2,940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »