Reviews for The Light of Day
madison174 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Still here, thankful you haven't given up either! Thank you for the update, looking forward to more!
Holidai chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
I am glad you are back and your research seems to be going well. I very much enjoyed this chapter, it was just delightful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us. :)
TessLouise chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
SO excited to get this update!
Macalah chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
I'm glad you were able to write this :) I love this story so much, but I know how hard it is to return to something after such a long hiatus. Welcome back to the story!
Alice1290 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
I loved it and it was worth the wait! Hope to read Jasper and Bella's phone conversation soon!
GeezerWench chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
A Fractured Mind
Author: silver drip

Jasper never saved Peter and Char, instead he let them burn. With no one to save him he sunk into insanity… until one day he snapped. Eventually Bella/Jasper.

(Crazy Jasper is crazy.)

Oregon Trail
Author: happyghost

A western pioneer adventure! A family of determined Texans struggle along the Oregon Trail. Their destination? The wild, uncharted Oregon Territory—that holds the promise of free land and a better life. In the midst of their arduous journey, they happen upon a head-strong girl just as determined to set the course of her own life's journey. Historical AH Cowboy Jasper/Bella

The Alpha's Prerogative by taoist elf

Imprinting, marriage and mating. Duty, choice and need. What do these things have to do with love? In the midst of a failing marriage and strained imprint, Bella is about to find out. It's complicated, when is it ever not? Bella/Sam some Paul. No poly anything.

(Best Sam I ever read)

Into the Woods
Author: CayStar

A broken wolf finds a broken girl- this is their love story. Rated M for language and some citrusy mating. Sam/Bella

Revolutionizing Bella
Author: jlove34

Set during/after Ch. 12 Eclipse. Newborns are terrorizing Seattle. The vampires of the Olympic Peninsula are worried that the Volturi will become involved, so they call their closest friends and allies. But when the Denali clan shun Carlisle's request due to Laurent's death, an old friend unexpectedly answers his plea. Will his presence shake up their rock solid foundation? Bella/Garrett

The Wedding
Author: KassandraK

Bella reluctantly marries Edward only to uncover a horrific secret hidden by the man she is supposed to be with forever. When she is given the opportunity to flee with an unexpected guest, she seizes it and learns a few things about friendship, love, and lust along the way. Peter/Bella

(Gritty. Tending to the dark side.)

***

Now, on to the review portion of our review. :)

Oh! Jasper was driving me crazy! The newborn brain was totally messing with him—fixating on the things humans do when they're on the phone. (I hear some of that stuff, too. We won't discuss "Bathroom Gamers")

All the noises they make and all that stuff. I think his vamp brain took off on a tangent there, and he got caught in it for a little while.

"Immortal jet lag" LOL

Like Carlisle and Esme said, does he love Bella any less because she's a human? I won't mention any names, but SOMEbody needs a knock upside the head! And his initials are J-A-S-P-E-R.

Hell! I'm *still* pissed that all the rest of them have been giving Bella the run-around. It's a wonder she hasn't taken a Bic to them all.

He talks to her. FINALLY!
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Yeah! You are back! Great chapter! I love how realistically parental Esme and Carlisle were in this chapter! Can't wait for more!

Non-Cannon Pairing Recs: Not what it seems by Melliemellie (B/C)
LoveStoryFan chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Yay! I'm so glad you are back. I was periodically checking FF to make sure story alerts were working. Just hoping for an update, sniff, sniff. Lol. I'm definitely still here and anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
melanieds chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Jasper is having a few newborn traits. I liked seeing his thought processes about how he feels about Bella now that he is a vampire again.
Cullen Cousin chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Excellent chapter my dear!

CC
Mireads chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Welcome back

Great update
SparklingFae chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Oh sweets..you're killing me! LOL you n this fic...
acw1 chapter 30 . 10/24/2013

L
CayStar chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
Yay for a new chapter! Glad Jasper is coming around.
yet again chapter 30 . 10/24/2013
thats hella cute :) thanks for writing
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »