Reviews for The Light of Day
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Interesting beginning. Well, you know I'm on board.
onefidget chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
what a great start. i like reading jasper's pov on all of this. i think i have an idea of where you are going, and i cannot wait. please update again soon.
snowangel77 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Looks good I love Jasper/Bella
KM525 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hmmm, one word keeps jumping in front. Mine! Does Alice know she is not his mate, and maybe Bella is? Why would Alice refuse to look into their future and then be so pissed about what happened. All HER fault, I say. No one abuses my Jasper! She just broke his heart.*rambles off mumbling about Alice being a know it all bitch*
looking4inspiration chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
that break up was so edwardian its crazy. i dont know if she's seen the happiness between Bella and jasper or for herself if she let him go, but that was just like the break up edward is about to intiate. When she isnt Bella's BFF in fanfiction you just wanna slap her because in her meddling she jacks stuff up. she didnt need to tell jasper all that other stuff.

Im in love with this story already and its only chapter 1. I honestly keep checking my phone for an update.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Jasper/Bella forever

Alice can choke on my dick!
Zanna Shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hello.

I have one question, will this be an Alice/Jasper or Bella/Jasper pairing?

P.S.- teaser?... Yes please
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hey, this sounds interesting. It seems that you have a fondness for Jasper & Bella. I do too. They are awesome together!

"""Everything will be fine," she repeated. "I'm tempted to think you just don't want to help set up for the party."

"Well, there is that." I winked at her, and she playfully slapped me.

"Very well. Don't hunt, but if you are worried about being around her."" HAHA that's funny!

Alice was abit harsh with Jasper.

I wish she hadn't done it like that but all well. I feel bad for Jasper.
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Absolutely love the beginning, can't wait for more. Poor Jasper.
karlalou31 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yey. Another story from you. I'm excited excited excited lol. Fantastic first chapter. I'm really looking forward to continuing this journey with u xx karla xx
slc6548 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Really looking forward to taking another journey with you. Can't wait!
starnosy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was so happy to see that you start a new Jasper/Bella story.

The first chapter is awesome and so encouraging. I am curious where you will lead it. It's still so open; I try to imagine what will happen. I have read the summary a dozen time..and you can assume so much from it. I can't wait for your next update hun.

Ooh just a question? Will it be only in Jaspers POV or Bellas too?
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Grrr I hate when Alice pulls that with Jasper!
Agrutle chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It has always amazed me that everyone blamed Jasper and him alone in the incident on her birthday. No one, ever thinks about his gift and all the feelings he was feeling. Great chapter bb! I'm excited to see where this goes!
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
love it cant wait for more x
2,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 .. Last Next »