Reviews for The Light of Day
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
omg such a twist. I always look forward to your updates, i've been enjoying your other story about Jasper's newborn life and I loved leaves of grass. I like how well you get into Jasper's head. can't wait for more! but i'll forego the teaser thankyou, I like to read it all at once than to be teased.
mrs-n315 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oooooh interesting.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
excellent! I LOVE TEASERS!
bmitw chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I've always wanted to know why Alice didn't "see" the paper cut. She is supposed to be all-knowing but her visions seem to fail her at rather convenient times, plot-wise.

And she's quick to dump Jasper now that he has transgressed in her eyes. So I hope he finds his man card and calls her out on it, since she prevented him from hunting.

This story is promising, but please don't abandon newborn Jasper. He needs love too! :)
MinervaJean chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This sort of beginning is obviously one of the best ways to separate Alice and Jasper so it's done often, but I'm very interested to see where you take it! Also, poor Jasper, always getting blamed for this incident when Edward and Alice kinda acted like idiots :(
sacoyawild chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I am sooo excited to see you have uploaded another jasper & Bella story! It looks to be a good one! Can't wait to see where you take us!
Haunted Muse chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This seems like a very good story so far. I can't wait to read more!
01Katie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I like it please update ASAFP.
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Alice is a bee-yotch x_x

And Jasper was fine until Doucheward's bloodlust hit him... he should be pissed at him, not Bella...

Hope they both get their revenge on the Dynamic Duo P
Shalette chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It looks like a great start to a new story.
cathy29jes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012

Alice must have thought about before the accident , one does not throw her husband for something that did not happen , and more one who wanted Bella's blood , it was Edward not Jasper , I believe that Alice just make an enemy by thansferring Jasper of the Cullen family , she is still swollen , it's not because she wants more than he should leave the Jasper family , excellent chapter ,

DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Alice is such a bitch.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn! Alice's speech was so much like Edward's in the original. Killed me. Poor Jasper!

would love teasers.
writersarereaders chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn, that was a a harsh opening.

But I really liked it. I get the feeling that we may be seeing more of the Major, or at least his qualities, than the little Jasper we all have come to know. I am definitely going to love him if he is more like an actual vampire instead of a lap dog.

Please post more soon.
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Jella stories are my favorite!
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »