Reviews for The Light of Day
cathy29jes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hello,

Alice must have thought about before the accident , one does not throw her husband for something that did not happen , and more one who wanted Bella's blood , it was Edward not Jasper , I believe that Alice just make an enemy by thansferring Jasper of the Cullen family , she is still swollen , it's not because she wants more than he should leave the Jasper family , excellent chapter ,

cathy
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Alice is such a bitch.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn! Alice's speech was so much like Edward's in the original. Killed me. Poor Jasper!

would love teasers.
soulsistersinaslan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn, that was a a harsh opening.

But I really liked it. I get the feeling that we may be seeing more of the Major, or at least his qualities, than the little Jasper we all have come to know. I am definitely going to love him if he is more like an actual vampire instead of a lap dog.

Please post more soon.
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Jella stories are my favorite!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yay, a new story. This was an amazing first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
manda2784 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor Jasper :( Alice is being really nasty to him. On the other hand, maybe she "sees" that this is what needs to be done for his happiness. This sounds really good. I can't wait to read more!
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I don't think Alice is terrible in this one, but some of that seemed planned. She stopped Jasper from hunting, and that conversation with Edward. Was Edward planning on leaving from the beginning?

Jasper needs to think on those feelings. I don't think that was thirst he was feeling...
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/10/2012

Ellie747 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Another great beginning, as always! I've read all your stories so far, and I'm in love with all of them. Jasper/Bella is my favorite non-canon couple, and I love reading your take on them. If you need any help in your story, I'd be happy to give you my time. I noticed you already have two betas, but if you need an extra feel free to let me know!
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor schmuck! What a way to lose who you thought was the love of your life!

Excellent chapter!

CC
LoveStoryFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You always write the most amazing stories. I'm really looking forward to this one. :)
TheBonfireoftheVanities chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Good beginning. I'm interested in seeing where you take this.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
curious start, you have me hooked.
katandjasper chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
First chapter and I'm already loving this story. I need more though, so please hurry and update soon.
2,933 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 .. Last Next »