Reviews for The Light of Day
Zanna Shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hello.

I have one question, will this be an Alice/Jasper or Bella/Jasper pairing?

P.S.- teaser?... Yes please
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hey, this sounds interesting. It seems that you have a fondness for Jasper & Bella. I do too. They are awesome together!

"""Everything will be fine," she repeated. "I'm tempted to think you just don't want to help set up for the party."

"Well, there is that." I winked at her, and she playfully slapped me.

"Very well. Don't hunt, but if you are worried about being around her."" HAHA that's funny!

Alice was abit harsh with Jasper.

I wish she hadn't done it like that but all well. I feel bad for Jasper.
DutchGirl01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Absolutely love the beginning, can't wait for more. Poor Jasper.
karlalou31 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yey. Another story from you. I'm excited excited excited lol. Fantastic first chapter. I'm really looking forward to continuing this journey with u xx karla xx
slc6548 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Really looking forward to taking another journey with you. Can't wait!
starnosy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was so happy to see that you start a new Jasper/Bella story.

The first chapter is awesome and so encouraging. I am curious where you will lead it. It's still so open; I try to imagine what will happen. I have read the summary a dozen time..and you can assume so much from it. I can't wait for your next update hun.

Ooh just a question? Will it be only in Jaspers POV or Bellas too?
SparklingFae chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Grrr I hate when Alice pulls that with Jasper!
Agrutle chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It has always amazed me that everyone blamed Jasper and him alone in the incident on her birthday. No one, ever thinks about his gift and all the feelings he was feeling. Great chapter bb! I'm excited to see where this goes!
foxylady1on1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
love it cant wait for more x
deerslayer1100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter! I feel so bad for Jasper.
Bedelia chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ooh, interesting start! I wonder who really killed Bella in Alice's vision, since Jasper didn't make the decision to bite her at all.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this! I can't wait to read more. :)
Jasper1863Hale chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
omg such a twist. I always look forward to your updates, i've been enjoying your other story about Jasper's newborn life and I loved leaves of grass. I like how well you get into Jasper's head. can't wait for more! but i'll forego the teaser thankyou, I like to read it all at once than to be teased.
mrs-n315 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oooooh interesting.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
excellent! I LOVE TEASERS!
bmitw chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I've always wanted to know why Alice didn't "see" the paper cut. She is supposed to be all-knowing but her visions seem to fail her at rather convenient times, plot-wise.

And she's quick to dump Jasper now that he has transgressed in her eyes. So I hope he finds his man card and calls her out on it, since she prevented him from hunting.

This story is promising, but please don't abandon newborn Jasper. He needs love too! :)
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 184 191 192 193 194 195 196 .. Last Next »