Reviews for The Light of Day
MinervaJean chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This sort of beginning is obviously one of the best ways to separate Alice and Jasper so it's done often, but I'm very interested to see where you take it! Also, poor Jasper, always getting blamed for this incident when Edward and Alice kinda acted like idiots :(
sacoyawild chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I am sooo excited to see you have uploaded another jasper & Bella story! It looks to be a good one! Can't wait to see where you take us!
Haunted Muse chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This seems like a very good story so far. I can't wait to read more!
01Katie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I like it please update ASAFP.
SavageGraceX chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Alice is a bee-yotch x_x

And Jasper was fine until Doucheward's bloodlust hit him... he should be pissed at him, not Bella...

Hope they both get their revenge on the Dynamic Duo P
Shalette chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It looks like a great start to a new story.
cathy29jes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hello,

Alice must have thought about before the accident , one does not throw her husband for something that did not happen , and more one who wanted Bella's blood , it was Edward not Jasper , I believe that Alice just make an enemy by thansferring Jasper of the Cullen family , she is still swollen , it's not because she wants more than he should leave the Jasper family , excellent chapter ,

cathy
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Alice is such a bitch.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn! Alice's speech was so much like Edward's in the original. Killed me. Poor Jasper!

would love teasers.
writersarereaders chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn, that was a a harsh opening.

But I really liked it. I get the feeling that we may be seeing more of the Major, or at least his qualities, than the little Jasper we all have come to know. I am definitely going to love him if he is more like an actual vampire instead of a lap dog.

Please post more soon.
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Jella stories are my favorite!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yay, a new story. This was an amazing first chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
manda2784 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Poor Jasper :( Alice is being really nasty to him. On the other hand, maybe she "sees" that this is what needs to be done for his happiness. This sounds really good. I can't wait to read more!
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I don't think Alice is terrible in this one, but some of that seemed planned. She stopped Jasper from hunting, and that conversation with Edward. Was Edward planning on leaving from the beginning?

Jasper needs to think on those feelings. I don't think that was thirst he was feeling...
Mrs. Jim chapter 1 . 4/10/2012