Reviews for The Light of Day
Grrrr chapter 31 . 8/30/2015
I so hate it when authors don't finish really awesome stories. Grrrrr ...
mythzzrosenov chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
pls update
BellaBabe1716 chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
Please update asap! This is an amazing story!
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
How didn't Jasper know what the possessiveness meant? It's like the most OBVIOUS thing in the world.
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 31 . 5/23/2015
I want so bad for you to finish this. So. Bad.
Bella M. Kasprzak chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
Is there going to be an end?
captainrach chapter 31 . 3/28/2015
Not fair to end it there! I'm going to pretend happily ever after.
MissEllen chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
Well, I'm probably writing to an inactive account and an author who has given up, but I just thought I'd register my comments anyway. I have found this storyout of the blue a few days ago and have greatly enjoyed reading what there is of it. I'm really sorry you have obviously lost interest in continuing it because it certainly deserved an ending. I can only feel sad that I'll never know where Jasper and Bella could have ended up, what they might have gone through to finally be together, if they might have been able to do any 'puddle list' things together after their changes or even before Bella's. I'm just sorry it's never been finished... too bad.
ruletheworld27 chapter 31 . 1/21/2015
Are you kidding me
ilovefartingunicorns chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I didn't see this coming! I love it when I'm surprised.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
It's my birthday this week and I would be so happy if you'd finish this AMAZING story. Please?
DreamsInColor8 chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
I'm enjoying your story. Sadly, I thought it was finished when I started it. I hope you update sometime soon. Thanks for sharing.
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
god, i love this story. i love how you've shown bella's emerging strength, and as jasper's grown to love her, so have i. i also love how you've shown the softening of jasper, and how his disdainful contempt for bella has grown to this playful, yet utterly sincere affection for her. they're surprisingly cute and i love their banter. and i love jasper calling bella "pop tart." it's funny and ironic and a little insulting, and most of all, super adorable.
Jasper's Darling chapter 31 . 10/25/2014
wait!
this isnt the end! !
what happens!
'i just had a member'whaaaaat!
this is amazeballs!
this is the best JB/ BJ story EVER
omg
you have to finish
did anyone adopt this story
i hope nothing happened to you tho
can someone tell me if this story was adopted

aaahhh

-Demi
Becca Tietsworth chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
This is a great story. Will you be completing it?
2,954 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »