Reviews for The Light of Day
TwistedNeiviv chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
I hated this chapter - the end. I just ... it is so sad! That he just can't answer her. :(
silversimon chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
Seems like Alice and indeed all that Cullens are playing their usual games. All the vamps can hear each other, Bella cannot. Alice is a manipulative witch. No one is playing straight. Bella should leave immediately to go find Jasper. The Cullens duplicity makes me sick. They are all showing their true colors. Difficult to read when their lies, half truths, etc make me so upset.
Adventitia chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Please update this wonderful story. It seems so close to the end, and it's been so long that I feel I need to re-read from the beginning but I want to see this story finished before I make that commitment.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
Please finish this story! 3
mh21 chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
This is the best Twilight fanfiction I've come across and I had thought nothing could beat your other fic Leaves of Grass. Beautiful writing, plot, characterization, pacing, dialogue, and romance. I loved every second of it and can't wait for more!

I especially enjoyed your characterization of Bella, she's much more likable and real here than she ever was in canon. I also like that you don't resort to character bashing anyone (always the mark of a good writer in my book!). Jasper was done really well too, I've noticed in the Jasper/Bella fandom he's often written as an egotistical asshole who refers to himself in third person. Never really got the attraction of THAT version of Jasper to be honest. But here he's just perfect - realistic and flawed, likable and good. I can't wait for more and to see how you bring the story to a close. Adding to favorites, please update soon! :)

Oh, and since you asked for fic recs... The best fanfiction I've read recently (other than this) is called 'Downton Abbey & Zombies' by The Yankee Countess. Not sure if you're into Downton Abbey, but it's a very good AU. The two Twilight-related fics I'd recommend are The Hunter and the Hunted by keelhaulrose and Vampires, Wizards and a Muggle? by Beserked2. :)
stone5fly chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
I can't believe this is where you just stopped...son of a b*tch! Great story wish u would of finished it.
Lowridah20 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
This is an amazing story! I love how different and innovative your story ideas are. After reading Leaves of Grass and adoring it, I had high hopes for this story and I'm not disappointed! Right now I'm only on chapter eleven and I'll be obsessively reading this to find out what happens next!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Well done I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 30 . 2/19/2014
Well done.
laceshadow chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
I almost cryed.
TwiDarkmoon chapter 31 . 2/7/2014
Pleas update soon! I love your writing. Awesome story.
Steffidodd89 chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
please tell me there is a lot more to come...?
futurecullen26 chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
I'm really loving this story :)
homermyhero chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I am truly in love with your Japser! This is a wonderful and gripping story, your words leap from the page. Thank you so much for sharing it, this is one that everyone should be reading! :)
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »