Reviews for The Light of Day
Steffidodd89 chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
please tell me there is a lot more to come...?
futurecullen26 chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
I'm really loving this story :)
homermyhero chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I am truly in love with your Japser! This is a wonderful and gripping story, your words leap from the page. Thank you so much for sharing it, this is one that everyone should be reading! :)
Thata chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Hi there, Nauticalmass!
How are you?

I don't know how it took me so long to find and read "The Light of Day", though it might as well be the best J/B fic out there. I'm completely hooked!

I love their relationship, how it started and progressed and everything about it. I just can't wait to read what's up next.
How many chapters to go yet?
When will the next update be?
(I'm sorry, I just have so many questions, I'm just addicted to this story.)

I wish Bella was strong enough to slap Edward and Alice in the face without hurting herself at this moment...maybe latter, though. Who knows, right?! Lol P

Congratulations once again for your amazing talent writing this. I really can't wait for the next chapter!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
misska chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Woah! I'm a little late to this party but boy, talking about a party!

Love this fic. Enjoying the original plot, characters and the drama and love... PLEASE update soon - you've left us hanging at such a crucial time!
I want to know what Bellas reaction is to the phone call, what jasper will say to her when he sees her next, etc.
I don't imagine that she'll be weak but I can't say that no matter who you are - it wouldn't hurt when your 'other half' suddenly doesn't want to talk to you - no matter the reason!

Can't wait to see where you go with the rest of the story!
jkj61110 chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I am in love with this story I started reading it the night before last and couldn't put it down! I really hope you continue soon. I also loved your story leaves of grass you are a wonderful writer don't ever stop!
Lily Tsukino chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I didn't notice this was unfinished and now I'm spazzing out over here. I'm drawn into your story and now I'm on hold. Please update soon.

the-one-good-puppy chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
this is so sad, bella the mouse cannot control herself ...
TheDysfunctional chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
I love this story and I cannot wait to read more Vampire Jasper! Update as soon as possible.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Can't wait for what happens next. Hope a new chapter is up soon.
Edward29me chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I can't wait to keep reading more of this story! It is a great one!
Kelsismom chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Congratulations to for completing your novel for NanoWriMo! Not an easy feat!

I was happy to see Alice's explanation for her leaving and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Cullen Cousin chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Oh what a cliffy! Excellent chapter!

CC
sayit3xs chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
can't wait to see what happens when they are reunited
sam chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
totally missed these last two updates!
cannot wait for more!