Reviews for The Light of Day
Guest chapter 31 . 4/3/2014
Please finish this story! 3
mh21 chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
This is the best Twilight fanfiction I've come across and I had thought nothing could beat your other fic Leaves of Grass. Beautiful writing, plot, characterization, pacing, dialogue, and romance. I loved every second of it and can't wait for more!

I especially enjoyed your characterization of Bella, she's much more likable and real here than she ever was in canon. I also like that you don't resort to character bashing anyone (always the mark of a good writer in my book!). Jasper was done really well too, I've noticed in the Jasper/Bella fandom he's often written as an egotistical asshole who refers to himself in third person. Never really got the attraction of THAT version of Jasper to be honest. But here he's just perfect - realistic and flawed, likable and good. I can't wait for more and to see how you bring the story to a close. Adding to favorites, please update soon! :)

Oh, and since you asked for fic recs... The best fanfiction I've read recently (other than this) is called 'Downton Abbey & Zombies' by The Yankee Countess. Not sure if you're into Downton Abbey, but it's a very good AU. The two Twilight-related fics I'd recommend are The Hunter and the Hunted by keelhaulrose and Vampires, Wizards and a Muggle? by Beserked2. :)
stone5fly chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
I can't believe this is where you just stopped...son of a b*tch! Great story wish u would of finished it.
Lowridah20 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
This is an amazing story! I love how different and innovative your story ideas are. After reading Leaves of Grass and adoring it, I had high hopes for this story and I'm not disappointed! Right now I'm only on chapter eleven and I'll be obsessively reading this to find out what happens next!
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
Well done I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 30 . 2/19/2014
Well done.
laceshadow chapter 29 . 2/8/2014
I almost cryed.
TwiDarkmoon chapter 31 . 2/7/2014
Pleas update soon! I love your writing. Awesome story.
Steffidodd89 chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
please tell me there is a lot more to come...?
futurecullen26 chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
I'm really loving this story :)
homermyhero chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I am truly in love with your Japser! This is a wonderful and gripping story, your words leap from the page. Thank you so much for sharing it, this is one that everyone should be reading! :)
Thata chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Hi there, Nauticalmass!
How are you?

I don't know how it took me so long to find and read "The Light of Day", though it might as well be the best J/B fic out there. I'm completely hooked!

I love their relationship, how it started and progressed and everything about it. I just can't wait to read what's up next.
How many chapters to go yet?
When will the next update be?
(I'm sorry, I just have so many questions, I'm just addicted to this story.)

I wish Bella was strong enough to slap Edward and Alice in the face without hurting herself at this moment...maybe latter, though. Who knows, right?! Lol P

Congratulations once again for your amazing talent writing this. I really can't wait for the next chapter!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
misska chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Woah! I'm a little late to this party but boy, talking about a party!

Love this fic. Enjoying the original plot, characters and the drama and love... PLEASE update soon - you've left us hanging at such a crucial time!
I want to know what Bellas reaction is to the phone call, what jasper will say to her when he sees her next, etc.
I don't imagine that she'll be weak but I can't say that no matter who you are - it wouldn't hurt when your 'other half' suddenly doesn't want to talk to you - no matter the reason!

Can't wait to see where you go with the rest of the story!
jkjc6111010 chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I am in love with this story I started reading it the night before last and couldn't put it down! I really hope you continue soon. I also loved your story leaves of grass you are a wonderful writer don't ever stop!
Lily Tsukino chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I didn't notice this was unfinished and now I'm spazzing out over here. I'm drawn into your story and now I'm on hold. Please update soon.

2,939 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »