Reviews for The Light of Day
Siriusly Sirius Black chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
god, i love this story. i love how you've shown bella's emerging strength, and as jasper's grown to love her, so have i. i also love how you've shown the softening of jasper, and how his disdainful contempt for bella has grown to this playful, yet utterly sincere affection for her. they're surprisingly cute and i love their banter. and i love jasper calling bella "pop tart." it's funny and ironic and a little insulting, and most of all, super adorable.
Jasper's Darling chapter 31 . 10/25/2014
wait!
this isnt the end! !
what happens!
'i just had a member'whaaaaat!
this is amazeballs!
this is the best JB/ BJ story EVER
omg
you have to finish
did anyone adopt this story
i hope nothing happened to you tho
can someone tell me if this story was adopted

aaahhh

-Demi
Becca Tietsworth chapter 31 . 10/1/2014
This is a great story. Will you be completing it?
Guest chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
I hope some day when I check in on this story I will see the 'next' button next to chapter 31, and eventually the word 'complete' in the story information. :)
imurhuckleberry chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
I just read this story and absolutely love it I hope you pick it up again.
nategirl28 chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
Please finish the story. I would love to know that they end up together forever.
DGfleetfox chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Best realization of love Ever! Seriously there was some major re-reading going on on my end ; )
UHG chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
How many more chapters could possibly be left? Buckle down for your dedicated, loyal fans and finish this story PUH-LEESE!
RBarlow04 chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
Could u please please please finish this story! I thought it was complete and I stayed up all night reading it and was so upset when I got to the end and it wasn't finished! Wonderful story. Would love to see how it ends!
Hikada chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
update soon
ERMAGERD chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
So close to the end... pleeeassseee finish this. 3
Elliesmeow chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
Interesting story. I hope you'll come back and post the rest at some point. Thanks for sharing what you have so far. :)
neptuneskiff chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
I hated this chapter - the end. I just ... it is so sad! That he just can't answer her. :(
2,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »