Reviews for The Light of Day
imurhuckleberry chapter 31 . 8/12/2014
I just read this story and absolutely love it I hope you pick it up again.
nategirl28 chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
Please finish the story. I would love to know that they end up together forever.
DGfleetfox chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Best realization of love Ever! Seriously there was some major re-reading going on on my end ; )
UHG chapter 31 . 7/3/2014
How many more chapters could possibly be left? Buckle down for your dedicated, loyal fans and finish this story PUH-LEESE!
RBarlow04 chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
Could u please please please finish this story! I thought it was complete and I stayed up all night reading it and was so upset when I got to the end and it wasn't finished! Wonderful story. Would love to see how it ends!
Hikada chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
update soon
ERMAGERD chapter 31 . 6/10/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
So close to the end... pleeeassseee finish this. 3
Elliesmeow chapter 31 . 5/19/2014
Interesting story. I hope you'll come back and post the rest at some point. Thanks for sharing what you have so far. :)
neptuneskiff chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Love it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 31 . 5/5/2014
I hated this chapter - the end. I just ... it is so sad! That he just can't answer her. :(
silversimon chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
Seems like Alice and indeed all that Cullens are playing their usual games. All the vamps can hear each other, Bella cannot. Alice is a manipulative witch. No one is playing straight. Bella should leave immediately to go find Jasper. The Cullens duplicity makes me sick. They are all showing their true colors. Difficult to read when their lies, half truths, etc make me so upset.
Adventitia chapter 31 . 4/14/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Please update this wonderful story. It seems so close to the end, and it's been so long that I feel I need to re-read from the beginning but I want to see this story finished before I make that commitment.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/3/2014