Reviews for The Light of Day
Thata chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Hi there, Nauticalmass!
How are you?

I don't know how it took me so long to find and read "The Light of Day", though it might as well be the best J/B fic out there. I'm completely hooked!

I love their relationship, how it started and progressed and everything about it. I just can't wait to read what's up next.
How many chapters to go yet?
When will the next update be?
(I'm sorry, I just have so many questions, I'm just addicted to this story.)

I wish Bella was strong enough to slap Edward and Alice in the face without hurting herself at this moment...maybe latter, though. Who knows, right?! Lol P

Congratulations once again for your amazing talent writing this. I really can't wait for the next chapter!

Kisses from Brazil,
misska chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Woah! I'm a little late to this party but boy, talking about a party!

Love this fic. Enjoying the original plot, characters and the drama and love... PLEASE update soon - you've left us hanging at such a crucial time!
I want to know what Bellas reaction is to the phone call, what jasper will say to her when he sees her next, etc.
I don't imagine that she'll be weak but I can't say that no matter who you are - it wouldn't hurt when your 'other half' suddenly doesn't want to talk to you - no matter the reason!

Can't wait to see where you go with the rest of the story!
jkjc6111010 chapter 31 . 1/10/2014
I am in love with this story I started reading it the night before last and couldn't put it down! I really hope you continue soon. I also loved your story leaves of grass you are a wonderful writer don't ever stop!
Lily Tsukino chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
OMG UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I didn't notice this was unfinished and now I'm spazzing out over here. I'm drawn into your story and now I'm on hold. Please update soon.

the-one-good-puppy chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
this is so sad, bella the mouse cannot control herself ...
GhostlySights chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
I love this story and I cannot wait to read more Vampire Jasper! Update as soon as possible.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Can't wait for what happens next. Hope a new chapter is up soon.
Edward29me chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
I can't wait to keep reading more of this story! It is a great one!
Kelsismom chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Congratulations to for completing your novel for NanoWriMo! Not an easy feat!

I was happy to see Alice's explanation for her leaving and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Cullen Cousin chapter 31 . 12/18/2013
Oh what a cliffy! Excellent chapter!

sayit3xs chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
can't wait to see what happens when they are reunited
sam chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
totally missed these last two updates!
cannot wait for more!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
This one probably should have come before the last one. Now I'm just frustrated with Jasper again. At least Bella got some answers about why no one will turn her. She really should go home and let Charlie know she's ok. Spend some time with her dad especially if there a chance she might be turned soon. Like within the next six months to a year. I'm not totally accepting of Alice's answers. She's being way to cryptic and Edward way to accepting of Jasper being human. I'm beginning to feel like they were in on it and all this had to happen the way it did for Bella and Jasper to end up together.
melanieds chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
Hopefully the next chapter will have Jasper actually having a conversation with Bella. I like that it was explained why Bella needed to wait to be changed.
janjan2009 chapter 31 . 12/5/2013