Reviews for Rubber Match
aks.gehlot chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely love your writing but HATE how castle is made to be a pushover and love sick puppy .he is not like that as we saw with gina and jacinda .
carminkuhne chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this fic. You should really carry on writing it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
I really hope you finish this story it's really good so far.
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
It's been over a year since the last update, but I hope you come back soon to finish this story. I did notice a few mishaps with the use of too/to and pass/past. Glad Beckett is actually giving their relationship a chance and mending fences with Castle.
kerry.mildon chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Any idea when you'll update? Really great story!
mrsalh32611 chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
this story is amazing... more please
Mel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The story is great. I'm sad that the story is in hiatus 1 year ago. can we expect with a continue?
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Wow! This story has been dead almost a year! And it had just gotten to where they could love each other! Dang! Granted, you just introduced 'the Dragon', too, but they could be in love and admit it now!

What a shame to stop! I'm going to give it a follow with hopes you will pick it back up again sometime!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
That would be great, but I'm thinking with one more chapter to go and where they are headed, that isn't going to happen! I think I am going to be in for a long wait to see a happy ending for this one! But?
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Esposito's name should be "Cock Blocker"!
GT500RonSmith chapter 20 . 3/22/2014
I thought she was going to crush him again by cancelling lunch, but they worked it out! She was sweet about it and I think he could tell that she was upset that she couldn't make it! Coming to her is brilliant!
GT500RonSmith chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Who is Mr. Smith going to call? Has to be Castle!

Inspired by Kate again! Nice!
GT500RonSmith chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
She couldn't tell him that she loves him! Damn!

But! They are back on track!
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Montgomery's File!

Go tell him, Kate! Tell him that you love him! It will fix him!
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
You sure are making it hard to think that Hank is the bad guy! But, I still think he is!