Reviews for Rubber Match
CKL chapter 23 . 2/11
I was hoping for more casket before this story ended. The story just ended.
A fan chapter 1 . 1/31
shame that you abandoned this series. when it was so long without any updates and you were still writing figured it was just a matter of time. I stepped away to deal with life and only just now checking out what is out there. Must say the writer changes on the show have not been good. Stopped watching with any passing two years ago and gave up completely when they broke them apart this year no matter the silly excuse they use. Marlow said he would never do it and then he's removed from being hands on and what do they do ... pathetic
melanie2591 chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Oh I so wish you keep writing this story it is absolutely great and I just found it while reading your old stories because I liked the way you write. Hope one day the inspiration of this story strikes again and you get it done :)
Beach love chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
Please continue this
Chelypdj chapter 23 . 5/22/2015
Please hope you update the story one day
aks.gehlot chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I absolutely love your writing but HATE how castle is made to be a pushover and love sick puppy .he is not like that as we saw with gina and jacinda .
carminkuhne chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Hey, I really enjoyed reading this fic. You should really carry on writing it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
I really hope you finish this story it's really good so far.
41319always41319 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
It's been over a year since the last update, but I hope you come back soon to finish this story. I did notice a few mishaps with the use of too/to and pass/past. Glad Beckett is actually giving their relationship a chance and mending fences with Castle.
kerry.mildon chapter 23 . 6/1/2014
Any idea when you'll update? Really great story!
mrsalh32611 chapter 23 . 4/18/2014
this story is amazing... more please
Mel chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The story is great. I'm sad that the story is in hiatus 1 year ago. can we expect with a continue?
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Wow! This story has been dead almost a year! And it had just gotten to where they could love each other! Dang! Granted, you just introduced 'the Dragon', too, but they could be in love and admit it now!

What a shame to stop! I'm going to give it a follow with hopes you will pick it back up again sometime!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
That would be great, but I'm thinking with one more chapter to go and where they are headed, that isn't going to happen! I think I am going to be in for a long wait to see a happy ending for this one! But?
GT500RonSmith chapter 21 . 3/22/2014
Esposito's name should be "Cock Blocker"!