Reviews for Unexpected Help
orion0905 chapter 27 . 4/21
I suspect Ben found out his "parents" are slaves to the slugs. That or went down a yeerk pool, anyone whom was a hero would never be able to stand aside with that kinda evil.
seanklovett chapter 27 . 4/19
Yay an update! I hope u update soon. And sinse u wanted to know I am a Brony.
Thats an interesting crossover there.I like the creativity,only that there was a lot of I'm looking forward to reading more of your uploads,I'd really like to know how it all ends
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
I wonder what Tobias is going to find...
Uchiha Rai chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
its amusing to see Tobias jealous
seanklovett chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Good chapter. Plz update soon.
Day181 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
Lalalalalalallalalalalala
I told Siri to look up bowow0708 this is what poped up.
LalalalalLalalalaalala
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
You should of mentioned how az doesnt understand why they need clothes when morphing
Day181 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Hmm, I read the summary for the 'evil will always find you'...it sounds...slashly, is there 'Ben and Gwen' *kiss kiss* stuff. If so I'm not reading it. I'm not against boy/boy 'bromance' ...just in stoies...other ppl made up...yea 'then' I'm against it... (Bwen?)
Day181 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Good enough for me, I'll start reading it. Though I don't know how the heck you got my gmail...but I guess it doesn't matter. And don't worry about punctuation, I'm writing a story on an app... (I would tell you the name of this app, but in the Terms And Agreement it said no advertising) that has Alloran, Visser Three, Elfangor, all my little favors. And no, no slashes, I. Hate. Slashes. Why! Why whould Marco and Ax be kissing?! It makes no sense! . (: but it's my first ever book I've written and it has 'waaaaay' to much commas
( , ). I just don't know when to do a ( , ) or a.'tsk'. (: lol.
Day181 chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
I don't even know who 'Ben10' is...though I guess I skipped through it, bearly reading. Sorry(: I'm just more in to 'Alloran, Jahar, ax, or Visser Three' stuff. So I don't read a lot of stories. (: But it did look interesting...maybe when I find out who Ben is. Maybe. I also like Elfangor stuff. I just love 'Minor Characters'. Even if Ax isn't that 'minor'. I like minor character, Andalites, and yeerks. So really...no animorphs. LOL! But I may read later.
TJ MARC 19 chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
its a good chapter and I did want to know what happened there between them and Ben when he just left them
FtDLulz chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Thanks for the update! I understand that you have a lot of work to do and not enough time to write, and that's fine!
Lewascan2 chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
I love it all! It's no problem that updates take a while. I have the same problem. It's good to see Ben and the Animorphs are on friend terms again. :-) I can't wait for tne next chappy.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 25 . 10/12/2013
Haha. I know how you feel with the while school situation. I was planning on updating my story a lot more but totally didn't and haven't updated in a few months... But time certainty does fly when you aren't really paying it any attention...