Reviews for Unexpected Help
Naru-Kun97 chapter 28 . 5/18
Hey! I've just to say that I've really enjoyed this story and take a little break with your story so you can get your ideas fresh! That's what I'm gonna do with my story "Totally Shippuden!" )
if u do not update bad things will happen:)im serious:)
CMON IVE BEEN WAITING TWO MONTHS! UPDATE ALREADY
Scoobyfan1 chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
I don't remember if I reviewed this story yet, but I guess better late then never.

I've watched a few Ben 10 episodes here and there(mostly in reruns) and i've read quite a few of the Animorphs books, and I have to admit that this is an interesting idea for a crossover.

I've had quite a few ideas for fan fics myself, including a series where Scooby Doo and his friends replace the characters in the Animorphs book series; in addition, my series has a ton of Scooby characters from past movies, TV episodes, etc.

It sounds a bit unusual I know, but I thought it was an interesting idea.
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Yay! You're back! And it's fine. No hard feelings over here. (I'm a girl and I don't even know what she would be wearing XD Sorry!)
silverwolvesarecool chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
Good chapter! Update soon please!
AkiJudaichan chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
I like your story. Can't wait for more.
Ataxia Bedlam chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Brony here!

Wish this story would continue, as I'm loving it! Please finish!

The way you capture the characters is done very well, not OOC, and this is written well!

And I also hate waiting on this cliffhanger...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Can you plz hurry up
Patrick chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
could you hurry up and post the next chapter its been 56 days I thought you said the next chapter would becoming out soon?! I would really like to see some Ben vs Yeerk action and some Ben vs Visser 3 action, anyways when will Ben tell the animorphs about his past and the omnitrix? I was also wondering if Rachel would become Ben's girlfriend.
Drake chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
Can Ben show the animorphs way big in the next chapter could he also show Brainstorm?
Drake chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
Can you include appearances from Ben's villains like Vilgax, Kevin 11, and Malware? I know Ben's in another universe but these Bad guys due to their hatred towards Ben would find a way to get to him, especially Vilgax considering he desperately wants the Omnitrix. It would also be cool for Ben to start telling the animorphs about his past adventures.
Drake chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
you know that ben has access to all 1000000 aliens with the master control, so can you use aliens like Toepick, Big chill, Echo echo, Crashhopper,way big, alien x,Gutrot,Lodestar, Gravvatack and Humungasour. I would love to hear Ax's reaction to these aliens, and what ax would say about their powers and physioligy you can look them up on the ben 10 wiki.
It burns chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh God, why? Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy...
*Sobs*
Drake chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
cool story, but when are you going to post the next chapter? By the way are Ben and Rachel going to have a romantic relationship? I'm a big animorphs and Ben 10 fan so that would be awesome. By the way in your story can you keep Rachel from Dying.