Reviews for Unexpected Help
CMON IVE BEEN WAITING TWO MONTHS! UPDATE ALREADY
Scoobyfan1 chapter 28 . 11/20/2014
I don't remember if I reviewed this story yet, but I guess better late then never.

I've watched a few Ben 10 episodes here and there(mostly in reruns) and i've read quite a few of the Animorphs books, and I have to admit that this is an interesting idea for a crossover.

I've had quite a few ideas for fan fics myself, including a series where Scooby Doo and his friends replace the characters in the Animorphs book series; in addition, my series has a ton of Scooby characters from past movies, TV episodes, etc.

It sounds a bit unusual I know, but I thought it was an interesting idea.
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Yay! You're back! And it's fine. No hard feelings over here. (I'm a girl and I don't even know what she would be wearing XD Sorry!)
silverwolvesarecool chapter 28 . 11/7/2014
Good chapter! Update soon please!
AkiJudaichan chapter 27 . 8/16/2014
I like your story. Can't wait for more.
Ataxia Bedlam chapter 27 . 8/6/2014
Brony here!

Wish this story would continue, as I'm loving it! Please finish!

The way you capture the characters is done very well, not OOC, and this is written well!

And I also hate waiting on this cliffhanger...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Can you plz hurry up
Patrick chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
could you hurry up and post the next chapter its been 56 days I thought you said the next chapter would becoming out soon?! I would really like to see some Ben vs Yeerk action and some Ben vs Visser 3 action, anyways when will Ben tell the animorphs about his past and the omnitrix? I was also wondering if Rachel would become Ben's girlfriend.
Drake chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
Can Ben show the animorphs way big in the next chapter could he also show Brainstorm?
Drake chapter 27 . 6/5/2014
Can you include appearances from Ben's villains like Vilgax, Kevin 11, and Malware? I know Ben's in another universe but these Bad guys due to their hatred towards Ben would find a way to get to him, especially Vilgax considering he desperately wants the Omnitrix. It would also be cool for Ben to start telling the animorphs about his past adventures.
Drake chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
you know that ben has access to all 1000000 aliens with the master control, so can you use aliens like Toepick, Big chill, Echo echo, Crashhopper,way big, alien x,Gutrot,Lodestar, Gravvatack and Humungasour. I would love to hear Ax's reaction to these aliens, and what ax would say about their powers and physioligy you can look them up on the ben 10 wiki.
It burns chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Oh God, why? Wwwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy...
*Sobs*
Drake chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
cool story, but when are you going to post the next chapter? By the way are Ben and Rachel going to have a romantic relationship? I'm a big animorphs and Ben 10 fan so that would be awesome. By the way in your story can you keep Rachel from Dying.
Patrick chapter 27 . 5/16/2014
so when are you going to post the next chapter, I know this is the second time I've nagged you about that, I was also wondering If Rachel and Ben are going to develop a romantic relationship in the next chapter, I am curious as to how the animorphs react to Rachel and Ben getting together, when are they gonna Kiss?
Patrick chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I was wondering can you post the next chapter soon, If there is one thing I don't like is that you take to long to update and the chapters are way too short so can you make them longer and update sooner, you have 27 chapters and Ben still hasn't fought the yeerks yet, I'm also looking forward to a chapter with Ben Vs Visser three in it, and you know with Bens aliens, he could kick Visser three's ass I would love to hear Visser three's reaction towards Bens superior morphing ability, could you do the Ben vs Visser three chapter from Visser three's point of view, also could you make Tobias Nicer to Ben, Tobias is being a dick, he's treating Ben like a criminal and he Hardly knows Him!