Reviews for Life is Important
Nagisaa chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Tadah! Guess who will read this story! :D i like the story, good job! anyways Hisagi is my fav character from bleach so yay :D
Haruko Takahashi chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Im loving this fic sooo much! You definitly made an amazing story and OC. I live Rie a lot, she have a great personality. Cant wait for the next chapter, keep with the good work.
The Cookie Eatin' Ninja chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
OK, some moments I started to tear up, some moments I tried to control my laughter, and other moments I tried to surpress a fangirl squeal...this story is AMAZING so if you can update soon I would really appreaciate that, I mean, I'm not tryin' to rush ya or anythin', but I wanna see the new chapter! So hurry, before I die of eagerness! Or was it anticipation...oh forget it! Just update soon!
26381 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Love the story! Can't wait for the update
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
xD i was the only reviewer? :o thats crazy! and haha i was like YESSSSS when i saw that this chapter was up! i cant wait til the next chapter! Lol that ending was REALLY crazy!
AkibaraLatina chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
i really it and omg omg omg omg please tell you might have a lemon or at least a tease of one
-puppy eyes-
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
omg, this was awesome! :D i had accidentally skipped a chapter, so i had to go back and read it! lol, that last part was amazing! keep it up dude! I cant wait to see whats next! :D
amazoness23 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
An update, finally. I can't wait to see what will happen in the real world! Update soon!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D okay now that im done with the face, YAY! OMG I freaking love this story! I cant wait till you get the new chapters out! i hope they come faster!
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
i am loving this more and more! I cant wait til your next chapter! Please hurry :D
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
This story makes me want to cry sometimes. Its that good, please keep it up! And I cant wait till you get another chapter out! :'D
xfang-girlx chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I liked the bird and cage simile she said at the end. The situation where she fell on Shuhei was funny, lucky she had her towels on! :D I can't imagine Yama-jii is going to be happy about her walking about, but now she has two escorts with her.

Good chapter! Looking forward to the next. :D

"There was an awkward silence. We didn't exactly know what to see each other." - Just thought I would point this out. :)
MangaFreak55 chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
This story is pretty good, I love it:D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Hey! Love this story! Great job! I'm excited for more
xfang-girlx chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Nice chapter! I just thought I would let you know (I don't know if you already know this or not) but souls are able to be born into the Soul Society just like human babes are born, without the need of konso (think of the noble clans for example - with the exception of Rukia). :)

I'm looking forward to what happens while Shuhei is at her house waiting for the rain to stop (what if it lasts all night?). :D Can't wait for the next chapter. :)