Reviews for Getting Away
csheila chapter 1 . 5/3
Terrific.

Great ending
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/13
AAAAH, i WANT MORE! yOU LEFT ME CRYING EMOTIONAL, SOBBING AND i CAN BARELY SEE. sIRIUS IS GETTING HIS FREEDOM, mOONEY WILL HAVE HELP AND NO SECRETS AND CAN BE CLOSE TO hARRY WITHOUT THE REGRET OR GUILT AND JUST... IT WAS AN AWESOME STORY BUT i WANT MORE AND JUST... FIRST THOUGHT NOW IS THE TRAIN SEARCH AND sIRIUS' REACTION TO HEARING ABOUT IT AS rEMUS WILL NOTIFY HIM. i NEED TO SLEEP BUT WILL CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE. 10/10
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 3/31
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Ahhhh, it was amazing! If you ever decide to expand on this, I'd definitely be interested! Thanks for posting! :D
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/10
I do hope you realize just how big and heavy a spanner you've just thrown into the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder's plans? With Sirius cleared, Harry has no reason to return to the Durskaban. That would really hurt them as they depend on the money they receive for caring for Harry. The Dursley's will either have to cut back on their frills or Vernon'll have to start embezzling. Of course Petunia could always get off her lazy ass and find a job. But I doubt she has the looks or attitude to get anything that pays really well. I really liked your take on Harry's second year summer and maybe, just maybe, a better school experience from then on.
lilikaco chapter 1 . 1/23
Awwwww I love it!
escapistictendencies chapter 1 . 1/21
there IS more of this, right?
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 1/5
️️
RavenWolf48 chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Aw. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
Oh Moony.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I was kinda hoping to see Dumbledore's reaction to Harry's scar being gone. Would he think that Voldemort's soul piece had fully taken over Harry's body? Just what would his reaction be when he learns the goblins were able to do what he couldn't do or wouldn't do?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
10/10
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
AWWHHHH, THIS WAS AMAZING!
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
A beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it with us.