Reviews for Getting Away
That's it?
Nooooooooo
too short!
thonez chapter 1 . 5/7
nice, you could continue it.
Novakane chapter 1 . 4/27
Love it. Wish it had a some more chapters though.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 4/26
Great AU :) not too long-winded, moves quickly enough to be interesting, but slowly enough for decent character development. Awesome stuff
TyDragon30 chapter 1 . 4/20
I JUST FOUND THIS STORY AND READ IT. I LIKED IT A LOT AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF IT. IT IS WELL WRITTEN AND HAS SOME FUNNY POINTS. PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS. READ YA LATER. :)
Heksy chapter 1 . 4/9
*happy smile* Lovely little story. Thanks for sharing
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/31
Much less eventful than how Harry really came to meet Sirius, but way more effective. I really like what you did with this, I like that Harry met Padfoot or more, Fleetfoot, as it was, and didn't panic like in the book/movie, because it's just a dog after all, right? Glad that they were able to bond through the whole summer without anyone trying to drive a wedge between them, and that they are going to get the happy ending that was always so close yet so far away. Harry can finally escape from the Dursleys and live with his godfather like he was really supposed to, better late than never.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 3/4
THis was wonderful - thanks :)
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 2/14
Very cute fic! I love how Sirius nearly escapes being neutered, and Remus' hug at the end.
FlammenTaenzerinSuzaku chapter 1 . 2/10
Hi I really like all your stories!

But while rereading this one I noticed something. When the twins tell Harry that Percy had the rat since they brought Ron home (I'm reading it as when Ron was born) shouldn't it say Ginny instead of Ron? Since the Potters weren't betrayed until Harry (and Ron) were one year old. And since Ginny is a year younger than them it would make more sence with Ginny.
Am I right or did I misinterpret it?

Best Wishes
Suzaku
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 2/5
Nice :D
laraquick chapter 1 . 1/26
Great one shot. Sirius seems a lot more sensible and decent to Kreacher than in other stories or canon.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/13
Oh god the FEELS. They warm me up.
Sweet ending. But does the last line mean Moony was awake when Sirius was there?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/12