Reviews for Getting Away
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 9/16
Aw! Its so adorably fluffy!
Moony is going to wake up and be like! Ah! Wtf! There is a kid curled up in my lap and freak out
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/13
Especially liked the ending.
"He was out the door faster than Katie could score a goal against the Ravenclaw keeper."

I loved this line. :)

The line about Harry and Hermione probably getting together was kinda abrupt and came out of nowhere. Harry is still 12 and should rightly be more concerned about having a new father figure that actually cares about him (the first time anyone has ever seemed to care that much about him) than about girls.

Seriously though, for someone who was at the very least malnourished and verbally abused by his relatives, the only times anyone has him seen to by a nurse is when he's hurt. If you considered he was on the receiving end of very dark magic, he should have been having weekly magical checkups when he was a toddler, then fairly regular ones when he grew up. No one had ever survived the killing curse before, how did they know it wouldn't kill him slower than normal instead of not at all? It's seems like a serious oversight.

Maybe because the prophecy stated that he would kill Voldemort? but it only said, neither can live while the other survives... how did they know Harry wouldn't defeat V as a poltergeist or something? (I would read that fic if someone wrote it, though).
Littwink chapter 1 . 7/31
Cute fic.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/1
Excellent.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 6/24
The ending was s bit odd, but whatever. I liked it overall
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 6/11
As, that's such a sweet ending, but I can't help but think that there should be some questions on Remus' part. After all how could Harry possibly remember him after all this time, not to mention his childhood nickname.

But it was a well written story anyway. Thanks for writing. -"-
langeline chapter 1 . 6/1
Nice transit story! :D it fills in the gaps :D and makes it fuller and enticing.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/22
wow i loved this
yipeeeeeeeee
please do continue
bye sumi
Loved the story. Didn't appear to catch any errors, either!
Diddleymaz chapter 1 . 2/9
Very good
HopeStorm chapter 1 . 1/22
I really do love this story. Not so many stories get a positive reaction from me but this one does. Good Job on this!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 1/16
NOOOOOOOOOO! You just can't end it there! Please tell me you have a sequel or something. Argh! Such a nice story...
X chapter 1 . 1/8
Unlike most other owl species, snowy owls hunt mainly in the daytime, unlike your statement that Hedwig was nocturnal.