Reviews for Perfect
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I don't the words to tell you how awsome this story is!

SO I JUST HAVE THREE WORDS TO SAY:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Concealed chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Aw, that was "perfect"! Hehe!
really-big-HP-freak chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
AW That was so cute! I loved it and I was listening to Norah Jones's are you lonsome tonight to round it off. :)
hpcharmed obsesed chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
aw
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
that was cute! yeah for u _ keep up the good work
Rocio Senalda chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Ooh! Very nicely done! I think every girl wants exactly what you've written, and Hermione certainly deserves it. GO RON for finally pulling it together long enough to say the 'perfect' thing! I'd love a sequel where someone finds them on the couch... :)
wmlaw not signed in chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
OMG, that was the sweetest thing ever! That kiss was just so wonderfully fluffy, my computer screen just turned into pink cotton candy.
gray frog chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
aww...how sweet!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Aww! *Maura*
Lissa1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
cool i feel all fluffy inside
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Awwwwww! That was great! That was really really great! So cute! So sweet! So perfect! Awww! This is so great! I know, I repeat myself, but I have to because this deserves my praise! It was really cute even if it was short. Great job!

~Addy
LMR chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Liking this fic very much I am. Also, talking like Yoda I am. Why this I do? Me it beats. But fic, I am liking.
Homestretch chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
that was sooo adorable! I love R/H and you found a great knack for writign it very well! I can't wait to read what else you have written!
Julephenia chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Just as good as the other one. You write well.
Meggie5 chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Yuo are like the best writer ever! I am so amazed the way you can mix words into sentences and how you have spun those sentences into such brilliant stories. Maybe that is the magic that you posess.

I was reading one of your other works that I also reviewed earlier. I have since looked up passed stories you have written and they are all AMAZING! I'm sorry but there is no other word to describe them! Maybe mesmerizing or enthralling, because they are beautiful! They all made me cry! And I am so glad that you share an interest in the Ron/Hermione pairing, because i am fanatic about those two!

Please keep up the great writing! I'll be watching out for it!

Thanks! :o)