Reviews for Airplanes in the Night Sky
IamCourageous4him chapter 16 . 2/28
Ok, so you saw the resemblance between William Moseley and the Tenth Avenue North lead singer too...
Maybe I'm not crazy after all.
Quiet Hiker chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Oh my gosh I absolutely love the ending so much! Really I loved the entire story. It was great. Peter got to do something with his life before the train wreck. I also really like the whole story and character of Jones. I hope Peter found him again in Aslan's Country.
Emma chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Good chapter. Kinda emotional xx
purple sky always chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
I loved the story. I'm so glad that Peter and Edmund made it back.
You rock chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I was reading the reviews to see if I'd like your story (no offence, you have to be careful with some of the stories:)) and saw what 'Mordecai the Barman' posted. And what he (?) posted, makes me want to read it so much! Good job for letting God be in the story! So many people don't do that:(. Don't feel bad over that one...it means he doesn't know the truth:(. But maybe he will come to God, you never know. I just wanted to tell you great job! (Even though I haven't read it yet :) ).
-RS-
(First time I've given out my initials...don't like doing that!)
Beloved Daughter chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Thanks for writing and posting this great story. A few comments though: it appears you didn't do much research about what it was like to like in England during WW2. There were quite a few privations that the British had to live with. For one thing: tea was hard to get as was most imported foods, which was a problem as England imported over 55 million tons of food before the war. During the war, because of the German blockade, they couldn't get the grand majority of the food products they formerly imported. Thus, it's a bit hard to imagine the Pevensie family casually making pancakes every morning...

However, over all, I enjoyed reading this story. Loved all the bible verses you threw in. Just think you could have done a bit of research on the British home front (and perhaps as well as policies on returning doctors home before the war ended... that was a bit of a stretch to believe though a nice touch...)
Kaylintayne chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love the book.
FandomFairy01 chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
I finished it and I still stand by what I said before I loved it as many others will do/have it's like a true story though some of the characters are made up but it's nice the way the Lord was pictured in that :)
Mordecai the Barman chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
I have been enjoying this fic up until the last couple of chapters, however I am feeling forced to abandon it at this point. It has turned from an excellently written, very well told story, into a proselytising text of Christianity gone haywire.

I am well aware that the Christian mythos is the basis of C. 's universe, however you may have been well served to keep it as a basis rather than turn the characters into evangelical nuts. It is perfectly possible for a person to be a fervent Christian without being so over the top about it. In fact many of the best Christians I have ever met never mention God aloud nor speak of their beliefs.

I understand that you yourself are a...hardcore (if one can use that descriptor) Christian. And whilst I disagree with you on a personal level, from an unbiased technical stand point I would say you've let your beliefs influence your writing too much. Perhaps take a step back and look at how you're writing has simply become a method for you to expound on your faith to others. Because that is how it comes across.

My other issue with this fic is quite different, though no less important, in nature. You have, apparently, done no research on World War 2. Near all the military details are wrong, and many of the details of home life are rather...lacking. Your description of field warfare echoes WW1, rather than WW2. Trench warfare didn't occur in WW2, fighter planes didn't generally carry out ground attack missions in WW2 as their airspeed had increased to the point that it wasn't feasible, the RAF is set up that officers fly planes and enlisted service them, field discipline of the sort you wrote out went out of fashion in WW1. I could go on. Details small and large are wrong.

One final thing that irked me. You portrayed the only obviously atheist character in a very negative light. Again, it comes down to your personal feelings influencing your writing. From a technical standpoint its bad form.
dracomalfoylova1 chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
i loved this story and im sad its over but i'll get to read all your other stories now :) x
DustLight126 chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
This was an excellent ending to your story and a fantastic chapter, I especially loved the epilogue and what you showed them doing after the war. I'm very sad now that this is over though, I'll miss seeing the updates for this! Well done on such a brilliant story and thank you for writing it!
MCH chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
What a great ending and I like the Epilogue part it rounded off the story. Susan was funny hitting Peter with pillow she still has courage. Courage she could need if she ever remember Aslan.

Shame you've finished but great to know how it ends.
Ariyah chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Aside from the fact that I think Susan would rather use her fists than a pillow on an attacker, I liked his homecoming. :-)
Ariel_of_Narnia
anniecarrots1 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
That was so ... Perfect . Im feeling so many emotions right now :) One of those emotions being sadness that the story has ended :( but u have such a talent when it comes to writing :) so I can't wait for more of your excellent stories :D
WillowDryad chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Awww, I'm so glad Peter got home for Edmund's birthday.

And, of course, they are all together in Aslan's country. :D