Reviews for First Contact
andrew chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
not telling you to hurry up, but please do give us estimates on next chapter. or tell us it's hiatus, so we don't keep coming back.
Zomvee chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
This story sounds pretty good.
Are you going to update this?
CigarChomper chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I really like it so far! I'm hopeful that you avoid one faction murder stomping the other with no effort at all like most cross-overs do but so far you have kept them pretty equal. Also this is just a personal opinion I hope the races of starcraft don't band together, There's just to much bad blood between them. Well maybe not the Protoss but as i understand they rather not get involved with humans.
Darman Skirata chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Wow, So Earth is somewhere out in the unknown regions, Does the UED show up?
ALWS chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Are you going to continue this fic? If you do please put Vader in it.
Scorpion.Sorcerer7 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
You have an incredible idea here, brotha.

This story has very big promise. You can expand this into a conflict of Raiders vs the Empire. The dominion is finished already as it is. Though seeing the scenes from its fall would be nice. Please please please make the Yamato cannon count as a ship killer in this story.

I guess also that you are not going to make the story into a one-sided slaughter, which realistically should happen to Terrans. Keeping them on somewhat even footing would be incredible.

I loved your explanations of minerals. Can I copy/apply them into my story, Please? "pretty please" :) I am only now writing it. It is a crossover of Harry Potter/Starcraft Crossover.

You should definitely continue this.

I guess that the next chapter should be a filler with the Admiral and getting prepared and Raynor returning. Then the raiders travel to that planet and establish a ... well, fortress on the planet. Fortify their position - that sounds more like it.

When you get to the first contact, please make an effort to try negotiations and at least have the Admiral offer them 'improved technology' or some such condition to bloodless surrender.
MJDM95 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Rednecks, Good at shooting bad in discipline. Storm troopers, good at discipline, badf at shooting LOL.
LoverOfGames chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
clarification: terrans face things that would make imperials cry at night. So please no getting upped in skill. The protoss and zerg are more than matches for anything the imperials could field, so there is that. Lastly, please remember that battlecruisers are big as star destroyers. Proved by canon. Lots of other things, but i am writing on a phone right now.
MJDM95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Try cutting down on fanboyism . Starcraft tech can dish out alot of punishment. And how did they get in a fight w the empire anyway. 7/10. Good plot bad fanboyism