Reviews for Zues' Revenge
TheRedHeadGryffindor chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
DANG IT CLIFF HANGER. This is a really great story, I really hope you update soon. It's such an unique and original idea... Keep it up! :)
Trivia101 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
This is amazing! Ut killing me! I want to know whats gonna happen! AAAAAAAHHHH! What does Percy look like? Maybe he got changed too. Gods, the Chiron and Grover switch must be so wierd. And i was like "annabeths gonna be an Aphrodite kid!" But Luke's good! Lol. Ur writings sooooo good! I just cannot stress that point more! UPDATE SOOOON!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Nice
IsItGreyOrGray chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Please update. This story is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I love it! Who's his dad? Can you make it Kronos?! That would be a twist! And can we find out what he looks like? He said he doesn't even know if he looks the same. I want to find out! So Please Update! :D
bball876 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
please make his father Kronos!
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
i was thinking about Percy. What does he look like right now? Has he seen a mirror? Wouldn't that give him a clue? I noticed he said something about Annabeth's hair color and briefly wondered about his own. Surely he had to pee at some point and saw a mirror? lol. But, as far as parents go, It seems like it would make sense for him to be a child of Athena, since Annabeth has seemingly taken his place...But Bianca took Annabeth's place, Annabeth took Percy's place, Chinron is in Grover's place...so where does that leave Percy? In terms of him being one of 'The Big Three' that leaves him with Zeus or Hades; Since Bianca and Nico are children of Athena..so that must leave Hades. Hades wouldn't be jipped a child and i'm sure Thalia is still Zeus's child... My mind is all over the place trying to see where you will go with
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
my god woman. This style suits you so thoroughly that i can't help but be impressed. I've know you forever, loved your writing forever, but reading it and thinking of Riordan just brings it all to the forefront. I CANNOT wait for you to finish your original, it's sure to be fucking epic.

Now, about this...what can I say...33333.

I almost dont want to read anymore until it's done, because it's literally like picking up a book you love and only getting to read a few pages. It's like readers tourettes.

I'm looking forward to more. :]
bball876 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I vote for Zeus or Hades or Kronos as his parent. Kronos would be a really cool twist right?
lwhistoryfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
A unique plot...and i like it! it will be interesting to see where you are going to take this story. I look forward to future chapters.
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
while I was reading this, I actually forgot that i wasn't reading riordan's work. damn woman you are talented. I never realized how similar your writing style is to riordan's, that's pretty freaking awesome. this feels like reading a new book on Percy, man this is great!