Reviews for John, I'm a Wizard
The Band of Thieves chapter 30 . 8/1/2013
Oh my gerd i loved the story sssooo much like i could hardy put it down!thank you for the wonderful story.
librarywitch chapter 30 . 6/30/2013
I have to admit when I saw this story on a couple of other author's favorite list, I thought that is a bit out there for me. But I...Was...Bored. So I took a chance. And it was out there but what a ride getting there. I loved it. I can hardly wait to see where your other stories go. Well done!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 30 . 5/4/2013
And he has to tell the whole story again lol
Helynn90 chapter 30 . 4/10/2013
First crossover I've ever read and I have to say I adored it! I'm a huge Potter fan and just recently got into Sherlock. So what better a combination? Loved all your little references to like Martin Freeman's work like hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and such.
Once again loved this story!
No. 88 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Well SOMEBODY needs to dust... My... Bedroom. And now she won't come. Well crap.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Great story, really well written. Very amusing!
BernardTheWolf chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
Well that was... different. To say the least.
Harriverse chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
I find I like anything you two write. I checked out your other site and read some good drabbles, but I'm reluctant to figure out how to use tumbler. I haven't finished exploring this site and find it user friendly.

Speaking of drabbles, is the one about Draco's really good friend the kid born after Hammish?

A PDF? I love to print out copies for snuggling in bed...after all, I'm worried the computer will fall off by chest when I fall asleep. Then again, doctors offices, waiting in line, lunches alone in restaurants... Sooner (actually probably later-much later) I will have to get something that allows me to hook to the web and is more portable.

I'll have to favorite you as an author so I know what you write next!
Harriverse chapter 29 . 1/16/2013
Ah, what a crossover! I loved this story and EAGERLY waited for each update. Your complicated Sherlock and flexible John fitted into the magical world in an interesting way. John truly came across as the strong-type, while Sherlock was kept his annoying self. Kudo's!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Great that you continue to weave in the hedgehog imagery and what a lovely end to the tale.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
What a trip it must have to been for John to experience Sherlock's mind.

Love the ostrich and Sherlock as Weasley imagery!
miscmis chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
What a way for Harriet to find out about the kids! Very funny imagery.
miscmis chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
Hedgehogs!

I'm sorry to see this part of the tale end but it's been a wonderful ride. Love how well you've incorporated the characters into the world of Harry Potter.
miscmis chapter 28 . 1/13/2013
Hudson's great with that "ostrich" kicking.

Love the idea of surly Sherlock with red Weasley hair.
BookFinder chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
nice ending. it has that "tbc" moment that every episode of Sherlock is famous for. Good Show old chaps.