Reviews for John, I'm a Wizard
RRW chapter 27 . 1/10/2013
Finally, I hope their first kiss is next...it would be funny if Sherlock lifted his leg in the back when they kiss for the 1st time like the women do in old movies when they kiss their husband, boyfriend, or whatever...
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
LOL excellent, can't wait to see what John and Sherlock say to each other and what Harry and John talk about, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

BookFinder chapter 27 . 1/8/2013
hahaha
RRW chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
Oh too bad there wasn't a conversation with John and Harry...I know that Harry's role is limited, but that suggestion that John needed to have a conversation with Harry left me wanting...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Terrific, well-thought character analysis. Those kids are insightful.
Tuinne chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
I'll tell you what, I have dreadful holidays but it was bearble because I have been reading your stories in AO3, every single one shot. I have even repeated the one in the platform 9 3/4. I love reading your stories and you made me a very happy bitch.
HarnGin chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Welcome back and Happy belated New Year to you as well. Your chapter appeared in my inbox just as I was getting ready to go to my mom's birthday breakfast. Thankfully, she called just as I finished reading to say she was running late as I'm still in my pj's! I hope your grandmother is better.

This chapter gave a nice insight into the children. I cannot believe your John didn't realize he was the "mother" influence in his family. It was pretty obvious, but I guess we all often overlook what's under our own noses.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading Chapter 27.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Once again an excellent chapter, can't wait to read more and to see what you do next and what happens in the story they are telling the kids, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

Sharon T chapter 26 . 1/3/2013
Good chapter and happy new year
Harriverse chapter 25 . 12/13/2012
I wonder if he was supposed to hear that, or she yelled it when she was sure he wouldn't hear it just to vent her frustration?
Sharon T chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
What a good chapter :-)
Sendai chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic chapter!
First, it was well written and I understood everything.
Second, John and Lily were exceptionally well written. Actually your characterizations are all top notch. I just loved the way you described John ("venomous blue glare, sapphire volcano" etc)
Third, I enjoy the different pov's in this story, it helps keep up the interest.
Fourth, I checked out your bonus sites with the original story and enjoyed I'll be trying to check out the bonus material for this one.
Fifth, ARGH! another cliffhanger. At least you warned us, and anyway, I'm used to it by now.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Oh, and a great big "THANKS" for writing "John I'm a Wizard".
Perfidious chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
I really like the story, though it's a bit disorganized to me. My brain is like a jumbled bunch of yarn when I am trying to read. The sequence of events are confusing me, and there are parts of the story where it seems there are parts missing. Just my opinion, I don't mean to be mean.
RRW chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
finally... the cat out of the bag!
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter, very well done, can't wait to see how John reacts to that news and what happens betweem him and Sherlock, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »