Reviews for Why not to get drunk!
xXVoodooToyXx chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
LOL, that was so funny. Especially all the stories that everyone told Ryan.
writingonpaperx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I loved this. Poor Ryan.. Aww :(
pinkyogurt666 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
ah! BRILLIANT! really I admire it all! heehee poor Ryan always left out of luck and knowledge. YOU MUST UPDATE! ty
Liberalis chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
its good, funny...i have a jackass fic,called Jackass! lol you should read

But i liked your fic alot
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
lol this is great. I love fics that have anything to do with the Jackass guys. just becareful this doesn't get delete like mine did :-(
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I loved this, and just thought it was so cute! :) I absolutely love all these guys, and you were able to make it true to their actual characters. I hope that you write more with these guys, cause i'd love to read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
hahah.. i love those guys... i can totally see Bran though saying “Anyway,” he continued. “You decide to impress some girls with a striptease, so you climb on the pool table and do your shit. Afterwards, you get down and this hooker offers to give you a blowjob for $20. I turn around and see you walking out the door with her." in his newscaster voice that he does. roCK.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
KimonoQueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
heeeheeheehee funny *chokes*
Lavender chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
LOL! That was adorable! LOL! It was really cute! I love the whole West Chester Gang. It was preety funny. Poor Ryan. Why did everyone tell him different stories? That's sad. Poor little innocent guy. BTW...Is that it?