Reviews for Better Choices
Shangratiger101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Finally someone who gets how I feel! This was actually the first movie I saw where I went against the canon couple! You should update this.
WildGypsyWoman12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I know this was written 2 years or so ago, but my question for you is this: have you read the book Avalon High was based off of by Meg Cabot? I came across it back in like 2007 or something (around my jr/sr year of high school) and I loved it. I'm open for creative differences, but this movie was a HUGE disappointment for me, unfortunately.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
WintersWhiteMaiden chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I'm with you on that one! I love Miles! He's sweet and intelligent and interesting! I totally want him with Allie... could you write another one about Allie/Miles?!
Agnes chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What you don't understand is that Merlin had an apprentice, a female, that he fell in love with. I think you just broke up that pairing. The plot line also wasn't that interesting, but at least it was there. Next time you might want to add something to make it more interesting to the readers.
katkah chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm a Allie x Miles shipper hard. That is all.
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aw I wanted them to kiss! they're my otp!
ShinigamiReiko chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG! Finally someone else who likes Allie and Miles together. Its really good soo . . . PLEASE FREAKING UPDATE OR I DIE DX
MegKevin chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I totally agree; was going for Miles the whole time. Talk about lack of character development with Will. And as to plot, you were pretty much spot on with everything from the movie. (And then there's the book, which doesn't even have a Miles character-in my opinion the only decent change they made)
I'm just so glad I wasn't the only one who was rooting for Miles and Allie. Even if it wasn't a world-class movie, it's always nice to know there people who feel the same about it.
-Meg
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
you need to update like serioslly now i totally ship allie and miles and youre leaving us all in the dirt at the moment
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
FINALLY i found someone else that likes miles and allie better than will and allie the other two just seem to just connect a lot more and everything and plus they look so good together!
gems loves avalon high chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
HORRIBLE YOU ARE A BITCH
random rebel chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love it but don't dis the Gregg (guy who played Will) when I saw it I thought her and Nile would be a better couple too!
sanderine chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i thought no one else realized that Milo and Allie belonged together...
this is so good
you should make another story

Later...
sanderine
SarahZahde chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
UGH I KNOW, RIGHT! Thank you for writing this, it totally fixes that silly ending for me. It's like they just stuck in some pretty girl for Miles to like for the sole purpose of giving him someone to like who wasn't Allie. What gives?

Anyway, nice job on the writing-the only thing I would say would be to watch your verb tense, but that wasn't too distracting, really, since the Narrator voice was pretty strong.