Reviews for Better Choices
Agnes chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
What you don't understand is that Merlin had an apprentice, a female, that he fell in love with. I think you just broke up that pairing. The plot line also wasn't that interesting, but at least it was there. Next time you might want to add something to make it more interesting to the readers.
katkah chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'm a Allie x Miles shipper hard. That is all.
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
aw I wanted them to kiss! they're my otp!
ShinigamiKin chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OMG! Finally someone else who likes Allie and Miles together. Its really good soo . . . PLEASE FREAKING UPDATE OR I DIE DX
MegKevin chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I totally agree; was going for Miles the whole time. Talk about lack of character development with Will. And as to plot, you were pretty much spot on with everything from the movie. (And then there's the book, which doesn't even have a Miles character-in my opinion the only decent change they made)
I'm just so glad I wasn't the only one who was rooting for Miles and Allie. Even if it wasn't a world-class movie, it's always nice to know there people who feel the same about it.
-Meg
This-Is-The-Beat-Of-My-Heart chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
you need to update like serioslly now i totally ship allie and miles and youre leaving us all in the dirt at the moment
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
FINALLY i found someone else that likes miles and allie better than will and allie the other two just seem to just connect a lot more and everything and plus they look so good together!
gems loves avalon high chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
HORRIBLE YOU ARE A BITCH
random rebel chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love it but don't dis the Gregg (guy who played Will) when I saw it I thought her and Nile would be a better couple too!
sanderine chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i thought no one else realized that Milo and Allie belonged together...
this is so good
you should make another story

Later...
sanderine
SarahZahde chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
UGH I KNOW, RIGHT! Thank you for writing this, it totally fixes that silly ending for me. It's like they just stuck in some pretty girl for Miles to like for the sole purpose of giving him someone to like who wasn't Allie. What gives?

Anyway, nice job on the writing-the only thing I would say would be to watch your verb tense, but that wasn't too distracting, really, since the Narrator voice was pretty strong.
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It's the over-the-top lack of confidence that makes him seem manlier. Butch guys like Will, or even Marco, always turn out to be really insecure, and generally have a low IQ. Guys who are willing to show their insecurities, or even just admit they have them, like Will did, are guys who crave connection. But guys like Miles, who fear even doing that much, are the ones who are smart enough to know there are repercussions they haven't...foreseen ;p. The geeky weird ones are always the ones to watch for, because they're the ones who will stick up when they have to, but know when to back down to save you, and them, for another day.
scohiniluver chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Cute yeah I read the book first so I knew that Allie and Will were going to get together. But if i hadn't i would thought miles and Allie would have gotten together. The reason Will was OK with Gen because he liked Allie.
johnlock'sbitch chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
It really does seem like Miles and Allie would see eye-to-eye on more things. And Will... did seem a little weird. I thought that Miles was supposed to be depicted as sort of weird and antisocial, but I would choose Miles over Will on a heartbeat. So... good job. :)
Hugs-n-Symmetry chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I like this alot, definitely how the movie should have ended! Instead of that typical disney ending... But anyway, great job. (: