Reviews for Avatar: The Last Portalbender
Idris2000 chapter 2 . 3/1
ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
ArtofthePlate chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Hahaha! I wasn't sure how well these two universes would mesh, but you definitely made this worth my time! The personalities clash so beautifully!
I don't know if you intended for this to be a crack fic. I think it started as "adventure" and became "humor" in the second chapter. I was taking the story seriously until Sokka said "Deus ex Machina." Either way, you somehow managed to keep everyone in a crack fic completely in-character. Hats off to you.
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I can hear their voices as I'm reading this. This is amazing! FanTASTIC work!
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Oh my gosh, I clicked on this out of bored curiosity and did not expect much. This is brilliant. You have the characters down flawlessly. Fantastic!
Murphy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read!
Jerod2447 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Think my favorite part was when Zuko began to secod guess incinerating his Companion Cube. That part cracked me up. You did a great job at capturing the personalities, this is great!
Kalaong chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Of course Iroh would just waltz through all the puzzles without breaking a sweat.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
huge success
it's hard to overstate my satisfaction
InternationalSpaceStation chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
That was pure awesomeness :O
Archsteel chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
HILARIOUS XD! You did a great job with all the characters, and I am deeply hoping that you make a Portal 2 addition soon! But one small thing... What about the headcrabs? I mean I know there werent any immiedietly... But if there all stuck in the Portal Universe/ Half Life Universe (Portal and Half Life both take place in the same universe) than they are gonna be having some headcrab troubles. So umm... Yeah.
Revan 3 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I'm glad someone can come up with a solution that doesn't kill everyone. Great story.
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is so awesome!best crossover ever!
Ma'am Anon chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I am weirdly in love with this... And 'getting his glow on'? Amazing!
GLaCIER chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
O.o what just i don't even. But nice story. Needs more chell.
jackiekan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012