Reviews for The Long Day Wanes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Bioware should have put this in the game out of all the romances in mass effect 3 they didn't really bother with ashley anyways apart from some spelling mistakes this is a amazing fic can't wait for the next chapter :)
PerpleNerple chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was great I cant wait until the next chapter. And hey, spelling errors happen. I've seen much worse spelling, trust me.
MassEffectFan8 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Enjoy your Shepley writings. This is a good one. Keep them coming! Favoirte Author subscribed!
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I enjoyed reading this; I was expecting an absolute fluff piece, but you maintained the personalities of the characters quite well, especially in the memory Liara shared with James. Only one spelling error I could remember seeing (that was "blowwom" which I assume was meant to be "blossom" or "bloom"), but other than that, this was written quite well.
Revan of Eorl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this :-)
CADGuy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Very nice. I like where it's going so far. I didn't care for the way Bioware handled Shepard and Ashley's relationship. There was no affection between the two until the "date" scene in ME3. Bioware treated the relationship as if you were trying to create a love interest starting in ME3 and ignoring what went on in ME1 and ME2. Nice job so far.
EditorialZombie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yay. A Shepley piece without all the mushy stuff. Really great work. Hope to see more. If you have time, do check out my work as well. I need a few pointers to write as well as you.
Ray Ishima chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great story so far, i found one spelling error. "I've watched this relationship blowwom into what it has become, and it couldn't be anything but just that". I believe you meant to say blossom lol. Nonetheless, cute story so far, looking forward to updates