Reviews for When I Return
anna chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
Love the story!
Kira Akuma chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
Ya know, I HATED the genre of Romance until I read this! .
Thanks...
LittleRedKitsune chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
I have been lurking on your page for about three years now. I come back from time to time. Your stories never cease to amuse me.
Not only did you perfectly portray Zelda and Vaati in the way that I and probably other people envision them to be, but I loved your insight on the development of Stockholm syndrome. True, being captured is never something to romanticize and it's most certainly terrible on the part of the captive, but this story is not reality and I truly am convinced that Zelda and Vaati could make a great pair.
It is unfortunate that you have grown up from fanfiction writing. I suppose we all must do that at one point in our lives. I, for one, have cleaned my slate on this site and am ready to start all over. Here's hoping that one day you'll do the same. You're a great writer and have the potential to be even more than great.

- CM
Aressia chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
This is one of the best fics I've ever read :3 I love it since the beginning, thank you for writting it! :D
Black-fox chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
I wish that one day , you'll be a great writter :D
This is the third time that I re-read your fic .
Bruh , Thank you for all of your stories , they're amazing 3 (and helped me to improve my english [Sorry for it , I'm French])
Flopsnooze chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
For some reason I want to hear the TF2 ending sound for the meet the videos at the end
Darcie11 chapter 23 . 2/19/2014
I really like this story. I never thought I'd enjoy VaatiXZelda as much as I enjoy LinkXZelda, but you do wonders with the pairing. I'm kind of anxious about the sequel though. Losing her memory...that makes me nervous.
Sincerely, the Lovely Kiridia.
era of apollo chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
8[] The updates came faster than I could get on a review to them. 8I ...recently a hectic schedule... And I'm procrastinating from studying to type a review now. ._.'
Anyway, I meant to put this for a review in the last chapter:
X[] Not trusting! *picks up two pistols and fires in air*
But now that this chapter... the. last. chapter... o_o is posted, I can say it was AMAZING! 8D I'm so glad she released him. I had a hunch it would somehow play down this line, and I was right. Whahaha. But you wrote this story epically, beautifully, amazingly, and every other praise-worthy word. I was about to shout when Vaati was sealed away, but now I'm cheering. Haha. Princess of Demons... Yes... And now the Wind Mage... X3
Yes, I'm glad this story is in my Favorites, because it is in my top.
And a sequel!? 8D *bouncing* I can't wait.
This review is not long enough for the end. DX But fleets...you wrote a good story. From beginning to end. *nods*
GamerxOtaku chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
O.M.G there's gonna be a sequel,oh hell yeah! THAT WAS A GOOD TWIST! Hey you are awesome and I love the part of the kiss.I was like fangirling like an hour or so,but anyways...I'll be waiting for the sequel,until then...keep up the good work ;)
Patchworkcrows chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Fleets, I'm going to kill you for coming up with another fantastic fanfiction idea and finishing this story so quickly. I'll never get through VaaZel rehab if you keep writing fantastic fic for my ship B(

(Also this is MidnaHytwilian but I finally changed my name hurray)
Cattycheeno chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG. HELLZ TO THE YEAH. SEQUELLLL.
Flufux chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
While I originally had my doubts about the pairing, it soon faded as I thought about it deeper.

This is how I reasoned: Both Zelda and Vaati are in my list of top ten Zelda characters, it's not a pairing that involves Link, and its a change from the more common pairings out there.

And you did a good job in giving this pairing justice while at the same time staying in the universe I have grown familiar with in your previous stories.

...And any story that is good and has Vaati in it gets my approval! (sort of). Now if only he could appear in more of the games...

And now I got nothing left to say, so until next time: This is Flufux, and I will be happy to read your stories in the future!
guest chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Omg. I loved the ending. Cant wait for the next story keep up the good work fleets. I'm just wondering is thistle going to be in another story. I love thistle. But anyway I read this and I loved the cake scene. Good job.
Lmb111514 chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
Sorry to take so long to review again, my alert system was being weird and not notifying me when you updated til now. So, to recap the past few chapters, amazing job, I loved how you made him die, making zelda realize how much he meant to her and then how you brought him back and they FINALLY KISSED! It sucks though that she doesn't remember him anymore, that other person who caused the plague and caused her memory loss better watch out though, because he-or she- has a lot of bosses and monsters who are mad at him/her! Well, please, please, please update again soon so I can find out who that person is and watch him(or her) get their butt beat after zelda remembers.:)
Aerois chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
WHAT
WHAAAAAAAAAAT
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WHATAREYOUDOINGTOME
ILEAVEFORTWODAYS
AND THIS HAPPENS?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Dude, dude, I am NOT fucking around here. You are good. Very good. I have honest to God never seen a fanfiction writer as skilled as you to date.

Holy shit, this story is fucking changing my life or something. I mean of all things! Most people would have made a sequel about Vaati taking the throne with Zelda and teaching tolerance of monsters, but you go and give it a real, well rounded plot!

COMPLETE WITH A SUSPENSEFUL, KNOCK YOU OUT OF YOUR SEAT PREVIEW! AND YOU USED DIALOGUE IN THIS STORY TO FORESHADOW IT AND I JUST ASKJDFALJFAKLJFAKLJFDKL

Oh gosh, I hope I'm not freaking you out. I'm not a maniac, I promise, I just really love stories and fantasy and NO ONE ELSE writes like you do, especially not for these two!

I'm freaking floored here. A plague?! Dude, that's brilliant! I mean the story takes place in Middle Ages-ish times, so it makes sense. And a whole new villain and a whole new mystery to solve, I'm just over the moon. I'd say I wanna be like you when I grow up, and then I remember I'm 20. :/

And now it looks like we're going to see Vaati have a cray-cray rage fit! This is so exciting :O

Keep at it dude, I am behind you one hundred thousand percent!

Also, if you ever do become an author by some stoke of fate, I'd love to read any books you write.