Reviews for Definitely Impossible
Guest chapter 35 . 10/10/2016
"I learned how to read nonverbal cues very, very well and very, very quickly"
What does this mean? How? I'm so confused.
Lumina Solaris chapter 82 . 7/26/2016
Awesome! I absolutely adored reading this, and I've stayed up far later than I should on work nights just to keep reading this. The way that you write the characters is fantastic, and I absolutely loved the way that you wrote their personalities. This was a beautiful read. I didn't check when this was last updated, and I don't want to retype this, so I'm hoping that you posted that last chapter somewhat recently... but, then, it can't have been too recently, or the story would have shown up earlier in my search results. Even if this does not get finished, I just wanted you to know that I loved reading it so much, and I want to thank you for all of the time that you did spend writing this, because I know that while sometimes the writing comes easily, it can also be a drag sometimes. I also know that life gets in the way, and interests change. So, no matter what you choose to do, I appreciate the story.

Thank you for writing this, and I hope you keep writing, be it this story or another, because you have a gift and a way with words.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.

-Lumina
Winne Grimm chapter 63 . 12/30/2015
What exactly do the numbers mean. Are they random or age or something. I assume that the f- and the m- mean female and male resectively, but what about the numbers?
EchelonLullaby chapter 82 . 7/17/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me you've written more than this. This ending is so abrupt and seems incomplete and OH MY GOD, please, I need more of Drarry moments ! It's been ages but LORD, this is really an amazingly catchy, emotional, epic and very well written story.
EchelonLullaby chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I still remember the time, long ago, when I was obsessed with Drarry fanfics and got so caught up in this one that I read 50 chapters, almost in a row. But studies and a lot of events got in the way and I stopped. I'm back now, rereading the chapters I'd already devoured, with just as much enthousiasm and admiration as I felt back then. You are really REALLY talented, you must realize that. Don't ever stop writing. This gift is precious and this story is something that I truly will always remember and cherish.
CelestiaNight chapter 82 . 3/14/2015
I loved this. Though I am wondering if it is over... It doesn't end there, does it? Does Harry walk again? When do they finish the room in Harry's Hogwarts? It can't end there... Please...
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 82 . 12/13/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! It's been over a year! We need to know what's going on!
Nemiriel chapter 82 . 11/4/2014
That's really brilliant writing! I enjoyed it immensely and can't wait for future chapters :)
eloisemaexox chapter 82 . 7/25/2014
Please, please update this soon! This is honestly one of my fave's and it hurts my soul to keep re-reading the same 82 chapters with no new additions.
Blackkitten232 chapter 82 . 6/29/2014
I absolutely adore this story and wait anxiously for each new chapter. I love your writing style and the way you portray the characters, please up date soon
PinkPrincess789 chapter 82 . 4/16/2014
I was going through the reviews and some of the previous reviews are really sounding quite mean. But your story is totally awesome and nope it hasn't stopped being interesting even after 82 chapters, so I hope that you'll just ignore those reviews and continue with this masterpiece.
I really miss getting updates of this story :( , and I am quite interested in knowing how this ingenious plot would be further developed.
Looking forward to an awesome chapter!
malpensante chapter 82 . 3/17/2014
Hey Laura, how are you?
I really really love your story, it's written beautifully, especially when Draco and Harry understand each other with just a look. Moreover, I love your characterisation of them, it seems the real thing, it's a possible character development and I really appreciate it :) anyway, I noted that you haven't posted in a while. Is everything ok? Home, family, life out there? I hope so, and I hope you're not posting only because you lost your muse! If so, I wanted to dedicate a fanfic to you in order to make you find it again: "Succorbentis" by smak978. It's DracoxHarry, and I saw you write them from time to time, but I love the fic and I hope you will like it as well. Go check it out, please! I hope you'll come back soon, I love your story :)
Yours faithfully,
malpensante
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
I don't see why Ron has to be so jealous
Guest chapter 82 . 2/18/2014
Please update. Just please. PLEASE?! Please.
Guest chapter 82 . 1/28/2014
Seriously, when are you going to update? It's bad enough that you've managed to drag out this story to 82 chapters, when really all thats happened could fit into like 20 (if even that). Now you're having us wait...wait for what? Another chapter where absolutely nothing happens and then ends on a cliffhanger? Get it together. I loved this story at first but now, with all of the wasted chapters, and this abnormally long wait, this story is going downhill.