Reviews for The Importance of Proper Communication
fanficobsessed15 chapter 1 . 7/19
Just the right mixture of 'in character-ness' and absurdity. Hilarious. Congrats!
airamand chapter 1 . 2/26
Laughed my ass off. I mean, the situation is clearly a parody, and an absurd one at that, but I wasn't prepared, I didn't expect at all the way that things unfolded, much less the ones involving Gil... Oh my, I really liked this, still smiling while I write this.

Now, best thing of all is, that taking into consideration how DENSE Tokiomi was in F/Z to not realise AT ALL the plot involving Kirei, it wouldn't be so strange to think that this conversation could actually take place in the canon, and make sense.

It would also be an awesome idea for the beginning of an AU. Like, what would happen to the war after this happens? Kariya confronting Tohsaka is pretty much one of the most important parts of the original story, as it set up almost every major character development significant for the plot to unfold like it did in the original... Limitless possibilities lie here for a more extended and funny version of the story. Although they say that "what is good, if it's short, it's two times as good", but I wouldn't mind a whole new AU starting off from this Fanfic.
shadowace2400 chapter 1 . 1/13
...hilarious
Quatermass chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I f***ing love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
XD
medjai73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
too funny! Tokiomi really needs to be a better father...
maybe you can make a serious fic of this though- I mean, I think it's nice if Kariya actually had a happy ending :-)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
God this is great! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for genuinely making me laugh.
warpterror chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Oh my God that Gilgamesh therapy session with Berserker killed me xD
zachary2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
Holt shit that was so goddam funny.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Zouken and his worms would be best buddies with Oogie Boogie. Tokiomi learnt today that selling children is bad, thank god!
Regis JN chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
This story gave me a good laugh. Thanks.
Diggin chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Why would he help us kill himself? You never know till you ask. He struck me as an odd fellow.

This entire thing was god dammed hilarious. I picked it up on a whim and enjoyed every second of it.
Oniele chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love it!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh my gosh! XD I was laughing so hard at this, especially the parts with Gil. I love how he pretty much just had a drawn out monologue with himself while Berserker just roared the whole time. It was brilliant! This whole story was brilliant. Seriously, Tokiomi is one heck of an idiot isn't he? Every section of this was spot on brilliant. You are definitely a comedic genius! Great work!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
The only sad thing about it, is that I can totally see Tokiomi believing the Happiness Worms thing. Absolutely. Because you simply don't sell your daughter to someone with Zouken's face.

I always wondered what the results of psychoanalyzing Gilgamesh would be. This... was beyond my wildest expectations. XD

Poor Saber. It's hard to be the only person that actually thinks, or so my Mom keeps saying.

That was some great work right there. Nobody appreciates someone else laughing rather loudly at two thirty in the morning, but this was amazing. Loved every second of it!