Reviews for The Importance of Proper Communication
Quatermass chapter 1 . 10/7
I f***ing love it!
medjai73 chapter 1 . 8/1
too funny! Tokiomi really needs to be a better father...
maybe you can make a serious fic of this though- I mean, I think it's nice if Kariya actually had a happy ending :-)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30
God this is great! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for genuinely making me laugh.
warpterror chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh my God that Gilgamesh therapy session with Berserker killed me xD
zachary2 chapter 1 . 6/8
Holt shit that was so goddam funny.
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 3/29
Zouken and his worms would be best buddies with Oogie Boogie. Tokiomi learnt today that selling children is bad, thank god!
Regis JN chapter 1 . 3/8
This story gave me a good laugh. Thanks.
Diggin chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Why would he help us kill himself? You never know till you ask. He struck me as an odd fellow.

This entire thing was god dammed hilarious. I picked it up on a whim and enjoyed every second of it.
Oniele chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I love it!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Oh my gosh! XD I was laughing so hard at this, especially the parts with Gil. I love how he pretty much just had a drawn out monologue with himself while Berserker just roared the whole time. It was brilliant! This whole story was brilliant. Seriously, Tokiomi is one heck of an idiot isn't he? Every section of this was spot on brilliant. You are definitely a comedic genius! Great work!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
The only sad thing about it, is that I can totally see Tokiomi believing the Happiness Worms thing. Absolutely. Because you simply don't sell your daughter to someone with Zouken's face.

I always wondered what the results of psychoanalyzing Gilgamesh would be. This... was beyond my wildest expectations. XD

Poor Saber. It's hard to be the only person that actually thinks, or so my Mom keeps saying.

That was some great work right there. Nobody appreciates someone else laughing rather loudly at two thirty in the morning, but this was amazing. Loved every second of it!
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Haven't laughed this hard in a long time, thanks for that. Well, communication is very important.. Why Kariya thought to only tell him this now is something I'll never understand..
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is as good as the Fate/Stay Night OVAs - and those were GOOD. *claps*
Whispy Tang Foxhunt chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
this is possibly one of the best things i've ever read. i laughed so hard i almost puked.