Reviews for The Importance of Proper Communication
Oniele chapter 1 . 9/14
I love it!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 7/31
Oh my gosh! XD I was laughing so hard at this, especially the parts with Gil. I love how he pretty much just had a drawn out monologue with himself while Berserker just roared the whole time. It was brilliant! This whole story was brilliant. Seriously, Tokiomi is one heck of an idiot isn't he? Every section of this was spot on brilliant. You are definitely a comedic genius! Great work!
Getsunohimesama chapter 1 . 7/31
The only sad thing about it, is that I can totally see Tokiomi believing the Happiness Worms thing. Absolutely. Because you simply don't sell your daughter to someone with Zouken's face.

I always wondered what the results of psychoanalyzing Gilgamesh would be. This... was beyond my wildest expectations. XD

Poor Saber. It's hard to be the only person that actually thinks, or so my Mom keeps saying.

That was some great work right there. Nobody appreciates someone else laughing rather loudly at two thirty in the morning, but this was amazing. Loved every second of it!
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 6/19
Haven't laughed this hard in a long time, thanks for that. Well, communication is very important.. Why Kariya thought to only tell him this now is something I'll never understand..
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 4/10
This is as good as the Fate/Stay Night OVAs - and those were GOOD. *claps*
The Transparent Philosopher chapter 1 . 4/7
this is possibly one of the best things i've ever read. i laughed so hard i almost puked.
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 2/22
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Thanks for this story. RAAAAAARRRRRRR!
This is so surreal. It's like reading a skit from Monty Python.
J.Marchman chapter 1 . 1/30
This is just about the best thing ever. Really.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/22
hahaha oh i love this crack it is truely the best quality
this fic is rediculous and fun thanks for it
Slavok chapter 1 . 1/9
This. This is the best thing ever. I could not stop laughing.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was very funny
LadyLucyfer chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh dear gods... This is AMAZING! Gilgamesh and Berserker are freaking awesome! Knitting! You have made my day.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Beauty! Pure beauty! Your crack is glorious, Moczo!

Was your previous account deleted somehow, Mozco?
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am literally laughing out loud. So glad I'm at home and not in the library right now. pfft! hahaaaa! Oh! That was HILARIOUS! Pff-hahaaaa. *need to ...breathe...* lol omg. So glad typing doesn't require lungs...omg...pfft