Reviews for The Importance of Proper Communication
Gin-Ex-Machina chapter 1 . 6/19
Haven't laughed this hard in a long time, thanks for that. Well, communication is very important.. Why Kariya thought to only tell him this now is something I'll never understand..
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 4/10
This is as good as the Fate/Stay Night OVAs - and those were GOOD. *claps*
wait who chapter 1 . 4/7
this is possibly one of the best things i've ever read. i laughed so hard i almost puked.
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 2/22
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Thanks for this story. RAAAAAARRRRRRR!
This is so surreal. It's like reading a skit from Monty Python.
J.Marchman chapter 1 . 1/30
This is just about the best thing ever. Really.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 1/22
hahaha oh i love this crack it is truely the best quality
this fic is rediculous and fun thanks for it
Slavok chapter 1 . 1/9
This. This is the best thing ever. I could not stop laughing.
WriteShop chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was very funny
LadyLucyfer chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh dear gods... This is AMAZING! Gilgamesh and Berserker are freaking awesome! Knitting! You have made my day.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Beauty! Pure beauty! Your crack is glorious, Moczo!

Was your previous account deleted somehow, Mozco?
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am literally laughing out loud. So glad I'm at home and not in the library right now. pfft! hahaaaa! Oh! That was HILARIOUS! Pff-hahaaaa. *need to ...breathe...* lol omg. So glad typing doesn't require lungs...omg...pfft
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Excellent story this was very comedic. If only this was canon to the original fate zero light novel or if something similar could have shown up in the take moon manga or its carnival phantasm anime adaptation.
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAhaHAAHAHAHAhahAhAhAhAhAhAHHaHAAHAHaHahahAhAHhHHAAAAAAA

oh mah dear gawd I died laffing
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
You know, I found this story, found it hilarious, and when it was time to review, decided to check the author... aaaaand of course it's you. I should not even be surprised anymore.

Well, now, I'm afraid I don't have anything of value to add to what was already said by previous reviews. Tokiomi's (moon) logic was suitably baffling, Berserker is a great philosopher in the making, and Gilgamesh has found a new hobby. And meanwhile, Rider is being Rider, Lancer does nothing, and Saber begins to understand this will be a long night.

Anyway, awesome job.