Reviews for Star Screams: Our Version!
Autobot Slipstream chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Oh god I've a question: Does Barricade actually have a vendetta against Bee? And why?
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I cannot come up with a question, but I have a hilarious a anecdote for you..

My mother's car broke down and a police officer stopped to assist her. My nephew (who was six at the time) was with her in the car. For the entire time that they were waiting for the tow truck, he was staring at the officer's car. It was one of the newer ones, a Dodge Charger. Tow truck shows up and he looks at the officer and asks if he is Barricade's partner, and if he will transform for him.

The officer bursts out laughing and replies that his car isn't Barricade, but that it would be awesome if it was.

Thought that you would enjoy that ;)
Crazybird101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm a Starscream fangirl right here!

*Smiles mischievously* I have a dare for Megatron...

Megatron: You wouldn't dare...

Kludd: Oh, she would.

I dare Megatron to dress up like Effie from the Hunger Games movie and Sing Barbie Girl. WITHOUT complaining. Oh, yeah. He has to sing in a female voice and must be recorded on video.

Megatron: The author wouldn't do that! *Gulps* Would they?

Me: *Shrugs* I don't know. But I hope so!

Megatron: Why me? !

Me: Because your always mean to Starscream now shut up!

Megatron: Yes CB.
King Sabre Tooth chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
LOL! This is great! I wanna ask, where was Barricade when he should have been at the battle at the end of the first TF movie?
not telling the unknown chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Yay im the first reviwer.- Okay, I command Megatron to sing a 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' song. Sing oh great one sing! OH, and another thing OPTOMIS PRIME KICKS ALL YA ASSES IN ' Revenge of the Fallen'

DEATH TO ALL 'CONS!{Exept Barricade, coolist 'con out there}