Reviews for Revenge is not so Sweet
mutemuia chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Pufff, all of this must happened in manga. For what reason Ren have baths for almost an hour? Please... :-)
Remember the scene when Kyoko sees him with bubble darumas... Ja! Ren had showers before she got into the bathroom first time.
It's should be very troubled being almost 24/7 in such closeness with the woman you love, and besides, pretending being brothers!
Poor Ren...
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was amusing, and the lack of realism is forgivable in that fantasy. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it great job can't wait to see more of your writing
Trinity1012 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
But it can most defiantly lead to more chapters! How long can Ren handle it all before finally letting Kyoko in I'm the action. And is Kyoko unable to stop thinking that way as well! Haha. I would love another chapter. You should continue it!
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lots of naughty fun. :-) I like how you bring Kuon's identity to the fore, not Ren's.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
hot...
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Haha, no more bad dreams, jus wakin' up w/ monster boners (it's good Kyoko isnt sleepin' w/ him or she mite wake up befor him and see his boner) :D luv ur story :)
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lol, i can imagine this is ONLY a little snippet of what Ren was really going through in the manga XD I mean imagine how he had to cover himself up completely from head to toe in his bedroll. But yes this is a really good smex, i honestly prefer the real thing not Ren just imagining it up, but well i can still enjoy this haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
loved the story!
Ellie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so cute :)
I really love this! But... Kyoko! You should get yourself more credit! XD
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
poor guy, it was romantic and sexy the fantasy. but also funny the story.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this was good~
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this was food but a little confusing at times
Ellaina Fiore chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
As usual very hot and steamy! Though Ren definitely chose a double edged sword for his revenge. At least he'll have fodder for his imagination now. I loved him talking to his member though. It cracked me up. It was also great how Kyoko snapped back into character though I'm thinking that cloth was covering her face in order to hide her blush.
Voidy chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
o... my... so ren fantasized about... well, duh... I didnt like to think ren as perverte fool, but as people said. drastic situation call for drastic measures. ehem... and thats hot, steamy hot. like always. its just the fantasize factor that didnt sit well with me. oh well. Love You alita~