Reviews for Transformations
Randi chapter 31 . 1/13
There are no words. I honestly don't remember the last time I've been this emotionally affected by literature. This tugged hard at my heart strings, and was just so beautifully done. I'm picky when it comes to my fanfics, okay, and when I even feel a tiny bit like someone is out of character, I'm done. I started this story at 2pm, it's almost 11pm now. This has been an amazing eight hours.

Just the intense love that these two have for each other is unbelievable, and you've been so descriptive and that climax! I may have cried some. Don't tell anyone.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover this story; it's absolutely incredible. Thank you for writing this story.
jdouglasusn chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Oh c'mon DoC wasn't THAT bad, considering they too, have very little information about Vincent like the rest of us. Sure, there are details that could have been elaborated on/left out/altered. But, they do have a budget to work with, too. You fortunately, don't have that particular worry and can write about it how you wish, and when you wish. So don't flame them too fiercely. :P However, I enjoy reading this, a lot. When I have time, I'll you how I came across your IoF fic. :) I wish to read much much more. XD XD XD XD
Jillian Bowes chapter 31 . 3/11/2013
I knew the moment I began this story that I would have to find a new purpose in life when it was over. Oh my God. This was truly THE most amazing story I have ever read on this site. I have never said that about any other story. This one really clawed at my emotions. I love your AU, seriously. I'm really depressed that this is over (though I know that there will be more in Internal Warfare) because I noticed this site is lacking in TRULY brilliant Vincent x Lucrecia stories such as yours. Bravo.
Seproth chapter 27 . 2/28/2013
Hello again it's me that guy that occasionally shows up and reviews all your chapters. Yes I did skip a chapter.

I read it just didn't have anything to say afterwords I'm sorry :(

Anywho

This is my thoughts on this chapter

So we begin with Aerith speaking with what I am going to be calling Minerva (After all she is the goddess protecting the life stream.) Who tells her a time of great cleansing will be coming soon. I presume that means she is going to take a bath. Good its about damn she's been sitting on that couch for days. I mean really not bathing for week. She's a total pig!

Well either that or she intends to you know kill the human race... I'm leaning towards the latter. Since apparently that woman is allergic to being clean. I'm not even sure how that works... Ugh so gross. You wouldn't even believe the smell...

I feel as though that joke is being overused now. Moving on then

So Sephiroth is naturally beside himself with worry. With Aerith not quite responding then when she does recover barely able to form a coherent sentence. Still better then Minerva and her not showering problems (last time I promise).

So Aerith spends sometime with Seph telling him don't worry bout it home boy I was just meditating and the planet gave me a call. She wanted to do dinner later and was really persistent and you know how people are when they don't stop talking ugh so exhausting. Still was nice to hear from her. She was my first friend.

At which point Sephiroth called the sanitarium... oh wait *checks his notes* ahhh seems I have the wrong notes.

Sephiroth takes her to bed (awww yeah) heheheh I like that even Aerith called him on that. Good to see she still has that mischeivous side to her. Most authors (and the creators for that matter) seem to forget that Aerith isn't a saint (For god's sake she threatened to crush a mob don's balls... or did she threaten to rip them off. I forget. She also flirts with guys to sell her flowers.) I

So we move back to Vincent who is having another one of his whacky dreams. Oh boy I'm sure this one is a riot...

Oh...

Eeesh. Poor guy.

Well at least it wasn't a court room setting... oh... damn dude. I'm sorry

So yeah Vincent has another nightmare. You'd think by now he'd be done with all of them... Shit I guess he's still afraid of Hojo taking her from him. I mean to be fair Hojo is... *shudders* NO I am not going down this path again I have medcine for this *takes some pills* ahhh better. No more horrible images of... GOD DAMN IT *takes more pills then bashes head into desk*

Well in light of the recent head trauma I think I'm going to cut this review short.

Great chapter Jen!
DangoDaikazaku chapter 31 . 2/27/2013
Awww so sweet! I am so glad they are officially united. They are now on the same page! YUS! I cannot wait for the next fanfic! 3
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
You know for some reason like halfway through this chapter (well probably more then halfway. Around the return to Seph/Aerith) I started hearing kung fu fighting in my head. I don't know why it was horribly inappropriate and unfitting to the feel of this chapter but... yeah so now I picture this whole conflict being solved by everyone well... kungfu fighting. Best way to solve all emotional conflicts. Just get into an elaborate Bruce lee style battle to the death. That'll show um what for.

So time to put my serious glasses back on *puts his serious glasses off then yet again takes them off cuse you know doesn't wear glasses*

We open with Seph and Aerith for a change. Seph is pissed at Aerith's mom for being well kind of a bitch. Aerith is defensive of her moth. Actually I kinda like this they fight like people Aerith loses her temper. Holy shit Aerith is a human with human emotions. I was getting worried that she had evolved past those at some point in time. I also love how she's the one who points out that Seph's mother isn't excatly mother of the year material. While I'd of called her out on her slight mad scientist ways (yeah hojo didn't tie her down and inject Jenova cells into the womb. She was cool with that kid's. This established in 7 she was totally down with all of it) but points Aerith points. Seph leaves in a huff.

I liked this scene if still a bit miffed at the events leading up to it but whateves

So we cut to Vincent being what else emo. That's my comment on this section. Though I did like Vincent telling Chaos to go to hell. That was kinda neat

Cut back to Aerith who is meditating about her argument with Sephiroth. They talk about it and handle the whole thing like adults. I am proud of them. I also like Blade sleeping on the bed he so silly. I do love how they tell him to get off the bed. I imagine he was in no rush to do so.

Back to Vincent and Lucrecia. They make up to. YAY

Everyone happy. We get a happy ending and only... 5 more chapters to go

I'm sure it's about how happy everyone is...

Well see ya next time

Oh and happy very very VERY late birthday
DarkestPoetry chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Oh, yay, you finally finished it! What a sweet story, Jen. Well done!
Chaouleon chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
I thought this was great. A suitable ending for this part of the series.

I am looking forward to Internal Warfare a lot. Especially reading more about Seph and Aerith. I want to see his persona grow more integrated with the others on the team, mostly Cloud.

I've been following your work since like mid 20'something Irony of Fate chapters, and even though you didn't write much for a very long time. I still enjoy your stories just as much as I did back then. Keep up the awesomeness!
stormus chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Perfect. Nice and open-ended. Really glad that it didn't wrap up with an everything is fine moment. After all that happened to him Vincent would be one damaged individual, and it's awesome that you don't shy away from that. It gives him a much more realistic spin that he's not fixed yet, and may never be. Some nice first steps towards it though, with that first proper smile.
Really enjoyed this from start to finish, even though I haven't posted a review previously. I'm rubbish, I know, but great stuff! Looking forward to the next! :)
miano53 chapter 31 . 2/4/2013
Yay, they're getting married! WOO! :D
MarsRules chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
i've just finished your entire story up to this point and i have to say well done I haven't been able stop reading from the moment i characterisations are spot storyline is way you describe spot on.

I have a few minor crits. but these are minor points.

Chick is a word which is frequently mispelled as chic.(which means fashionable)

when vincent was shown to be seph's father the doctor was angry with him for not coming forward as his this dosn't make sense given his apparent age(the doctor would assume he's about 27-28).The doctor would more logically assume brothers as he woudn't appear to be old enough.

people seem to get married very 's not a major problem but it did somewhat surprise so far considering they are all friends they have not gathered for any weddings.(understandable with seph/aeris)

things i would like to see in the future stories

More of Scarlet.I always thought she's more dangerous then she appears.

More sexual the vast number of relationships eventually one should be tempted to don't need to actually cheat but just be tempted.

But regadless these stories are still epic.
Chaouleon chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
Awesome chapter! Very emotional and moving 3

Now she should go shop and Vincent will wake up finding her missing
Chaouleon chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
The best part of this chapter? IS THAT THERE IS MORE AFTER IT! DD
(also Vincent needs to man up!)
miano53 chapter 30 . 1/23/2013
Yay, Vincent finally gets it...I think.
miano53 chapter 29 . 1/23/2013
Oops, she wasn't say that.