Reviews for Hello Again
Veritas Found chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
I was in the middle of dressing Zoi up for a tea party with Ami's four-year-old cousin when I found this fic, and I'm only slightly annoyed at the hold the pic went on to read this. ;P The way you went about this story was fantastic! I loved how she bumped into everyone but him first, and the ending was perfect. I love the black eye/"psycho little bugger" line - I choked on my tea laughing when I read that! The characterization was great, and really just the subtle ways you said things. Just enough to paint the bigger picture, but not garrulous or showy. Overall fantastic read, and I'm definitely scoping out your profile to see what else you've got there. Loved this!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
So sweet! I love the idea if zoi being fiercely protective and upset that he didn't get to see his lady love! I am loving these ami/zoi fcs. Thank you!
lija chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Good chapter.

The ending was very waffy for Ami. Now I understand the title you chose for the story.

LOL at Kaz's interaction with his cousin. He's trying to fight against fate and it's not pretty. Though I would love to be a fly on the wall when Kaz played the role of big brother. LOL.
Sadekuuro chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Aw, the end was so sweet! I really had fun reading about Ami's interactions with the Shitennou, too. Thank you for the great read!
Shiho Juuri chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Cute. I loved the ending it was a very nice conclusion :-)
toader95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
_ Good job! I liked it.
lija chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Interesting story.

Am I detecting a trend where she gets to meet all of them, though Zoi should be last (just to be very wicked). LOL.

BTW, youma is so out of fashion...unless Beryl is still around. Your story doesn't give enough hint when the timeframe occurred.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Shiho Juuri chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I love the story, i really can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon
toader95 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Keep it comin' D
Procrastination Fairy chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
I love this story! The idea is really interesting and played out well!
IceTopaz chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It's only the first chapter and I'm already hooked. I loved your other stories and this one seems like it will also be very well done. Your writing style is very engaging and I hope you update soon!