Reviews for Stranded
Moocky chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
This story is really good, please countinue writing it :)
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
D-d-dang. Never saw that coming
Angel Davis chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I honestly don't know why this hasn't gotten more reviews! First off, your writing is amazing, and your characters dialog is incredible. You are quite amazing at desplaying an assassin Shepard and you have her renegade/ paragon behavior down very well. I also loved how you're putting several game elements in along wit your AU Shepard and making it very realistic. She is very selfless and manipulative, just what I look for in this type of character.

I'm excited to see where you take this and am hopeful to the upcoming chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
I'm loving this story! I hope you can update soon.
snezeire chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Love it! Glad to see this story is still going!
Mirari.Divinus chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work! I love the love/hate relationship she seems to have with Garrus from the beginning.
shadow1real chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Wow that was amazing
shadow1real chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Lol cool wrex is badass
Cassandra Y chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I was really hoping you weren't gone forever. I really liked this whole concept and I really enjoy a sassy shepard. Sometimes she seems a bit too sassy, but then again, looked at Zaeed and Kasumi, so it kind of makes sense. When you're the best, you tend to act it. I'm anxious for more already
shadow1real chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
bravagor chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I assume this story wont get updated anymore- Thats sad cause it is a good and interesting story.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
This is a very interesting take on the series. I really like this so far and I'm very interested to see how this will twist and change some of the game plot points later on.
Scorpio-666 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
i like this, really looking forword to more
Nice so far but chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
For a spectre, Garrus is turning out to be a big bore. He just stands around and gawks at Shepard and company while they act badass. Incognito or not, would it kill to show that yeah, this guy can in fact be useful in a fight?

And for the au status and questions about how the story would play out if Shepard was a merc and Garrus was a spectre, it pretty much seems to be ready to play out the same way as if this were simply renegade Shep.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2012