Reviews for Troubles Of The Brain
awwwww! so cute! poor Don. :(
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Poor Donnie. Migraines are no picnic. I hate getting them! X(
Kagayaku Hoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Aw man. Poor Donny! I know EXACTLY how he feels. Ugh, migranes are the worst. X(

:D i love your stories! You write so well, and you have such awsome characterization!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, poor Donnie! He works too hard. Well, it's a good thing they have a quiet room like Leo's. I hope Donnie's finally able to relax and get better again.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Poor Donnie.
Cammio99 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved it, wished you would make a second part with him through his migraine though.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
It was a nice read. :)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Love it. _
Vampy chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
awww.. Beautifull story, nicely written. Just tought the ending was a bit off. So Don reluctantly moves to Leo's room... What's the moral? It just feels like it's missing something. Maybe something simple, like Don's brain finnaly being able to shut out all troubles and be at peace (seeing the title). But other then the slightly awkward ending, the writing is pretty awesome very in character and you're pretty good at describing what's going on. I really enjoyed it, and hope you'll write many more! ;) V.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i love this story poor don :D
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Good story! Donny is exposed to the computer for so long. Besides, his computer is probably old and possibly doesn't have any protection for the screen. Working to much hours in his inventions, not eating properly and drinking coffee to avoid falling sleep are major triggers for a migraine. I had occasional migraines, but my brother suffered from severe migraines when he was a kid to point one day he fainted at school. He was cured when he got acupuncture treatments.
dondena chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Considering Donny does stay up and work a lot, doesn't get much sleep, and doesn't eat much, he would be inclined to get migraines/headaches more often.
PsychodelicTurtle chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I feel ya, Donny-boy! I got my very first migaine at the age of 17, and it was the WORST one I've EVER HAD! It was so bad, I was screaming in pain! I couldn't see right for three days, and the pain lasted that long, too! Now, though, I know I'm getting one when I see the colorful, little patch of zig-zag lines invadingmy vision; that turns into a blind spot. That lasts for about ten minutes and then the pain comes. Nausea, light sensitivity, I can't think straight, my cat starts blinking REALLY LOUD! God help me if he starts purring! Oh, and geniuses ARE NOT the only ones who get migraines, Donny! Morons can get them, too! I know, because my ex used to get them, too!