Reviews for A Delivery to the Sky
Call and Answer chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
LOLOLOLOL SO GOOD! Honestly people just can't comprehend the simple concept of a postman can they? xDDDD My favourite story right now keep it up!
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Postman! 333 ROFL Ghirahim!
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
"Hurry up and use your super virgin powers!" Sakon said, grinning wide. "Blast open the doors with your 'pureness'!"

-dies of laughter- This! And not to mention Sakon's names for Ghirahim. XD
Reiz16 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Wow. First off, I'd just like to thank you for thanking me publicly, in front of everybody. That was very nice of you. :3 I appreciated that, too. I will continue to support you in the future.

Great! We get to see the Kokiri, again. Interesting how Ghirahim's plans involve gardens, and not indeed my former thought that it was because the children were virgins. This is one of those chapters that really shows off the Postman's character, and why everybody luves 'um; particulary the fight w/ Ghirahim. Luved how you made him throw up on him, btw! (I myself have always thought that bodily fluids make a great weapon; particulary blood; and I once had an idea for a story where the main character INTENTIONALLY threw blood on ppl! XD) I'm weird :P (But I think you already knew that...)

Anyways, looking forward to seeing a re-write of chapter 8. (I know I said I liked it, but its TOO SHORT compared to the rest of them!) Wouldn't mind if it was short, so's long as it gets better, tho. Oh, and looking forward to reading a more vivid description of the beast that Ghirahim had guarding the children. That should be cool. As always... ;) You know...!
The Empty Lord chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
I can only imagine Ghirahim's shock: at the Postman's appearence, and at the puking incident. The part before the end had me struggling not to laugh out loud- which I lost. Ghirahim, while not really having much personality before, was handled well in this chapter.

I don't think the last chapter needs to be revised. It was good and had a funny moment or two, though was a bit short and didn't cause me to laugh out loud. Seriously, you seem to be overeacting. I've read professionaly published novels with far worse chapters.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
I love it when people write fan fiction where ghirahim is a girly-girl. I can imagine something like that would happen. The postman has a very strong character arc. I think this is epicness.

-Aliy
Light-Sakura chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
The Postman 'won' against Ghirahim just by being sick! I love it, it was funny.
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Throwing up on Ghirahim, huh? I'll have to try that the next time I fight him. XD Even more awesome than Ganondorf's fishing rod obsession.
Light-Sakura chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I read part of this story first then I went back to read the rest you the parts and then I came back to this.

This fanfiction is very funny and different as well.
Reiz16 chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Well, I liked this chapter (even though it killed like, HALF my future requests) JK! With some minor adjustments... *kracks knuckles* :P They are ALL physically possible... ;) In any case, I should be sending you a PM of them by tomorrow. Do, do, do... Hmm... Thought I'd get to read what the letters were saying... Oh, I think I know why Ghirahim needed the Kokiri, now... Kids are virgins, right? XD Though, that might not explain why he needed them ALL. Naw, probably just another sacrifice to Demise, or something. Anywho, I look forward to more...
The Empty Lord chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Probably the first chapter of Part 3 not to overly impress me. The part with Ganondorf was good to provide relations to the surface, and Sakon had a few witty jokes. Overall the chapter was a 9/10- great, but missing something I can't truthfully explain. Still, not every chapter can perfect, nor can every postal delivery!
Nocturne of Eclipse chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Go go super virgin! Mighty morphin' super virginnnn!

XD God, you're hilarious. Also, yaaay! Postman got his sense of direction back! We're saved!
emmagination chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wait a second. Isn't this in Ocarina of Time? And why is Ghirahim in this time period? AND HOW DOES LINK KNOW GHIRAHIM IN OCARINA OF TIME? 8(
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
.Epic. I 3 Groose. I like how you characterize the postman.

-Aliy-
Reiz16 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
DANG! I was going to suggest you become a real writer FIRST, but The Empty Lord beat me to it! (I really was ya know... Been thinkin' about it for awhile, now...)

Lol, btw, 'bout the thing yer mom said... But, that could've easily been fixed with a short description of Zoras, anyhow, if it was a real novel...

Anyway, there's just so many reasons why! You're good with keeping everybody in character, you have wonderfull creative plotlines, and we all know you'd be good at making your own characters because of Sakon!

Listen here, MangoKat. I am SOMEWHAT of an elitist, (even if I don't act like it...) I am ALWAYS on the look-out for the best and most creative stories, and I must say, you've gotta great thing goin' here! And heck, good thing you gotta notebook; I'd be writin' down my own ideas right now, if my a** wasn't so lazy! You SHOULD be a writer! And call me when or if you become one, and I'll buy one of your freakin' books! (This particular chapter chapter ESPECIALLY leads me wanting more! *Squeal* ...Forgot Sakon was bald...) As always, I look forward to more. :D
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »