Reviews for Turn Out Like You
Nightwing Lady chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
akxnsksnakxhdbsjxnsidnd CUUUUUTE x3 this was absolutely adorable- especially the food fight! And I find it especially cute that it was Bruce who started it xD
And the "aaaaaaaaaaaa" thing you use for transitions, I somehow read that as a weird fangirling sound effect coming from me xD
Anyways, this was great!
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Type your review here...
Black Friar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Wow. This was such a great little one shot, I really enjoyed it. LOVED the scene with the food fight, talk about flufftastic goodness! :)
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Very cute
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Excellent! I really did enjoy this, and the idea/concept was a cleverly executed.
Fuzzy Eared chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. It was really cute!
doglover500 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story vwas amazing. I really like it. you should do more yj stories.
Xai chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lovely.

I always melt at father and son stories between the Dynamic Duo. This one was done well. Great job! :)
KnightwingYJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Omgsh I love this. It fells so real. Some of the cuff that people write seems fake but I can truely see Brush and Dick doing this. This is something that given the opportunity, I would do this with my own dad. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I. Loved this. So. Much. I can't even tell you. I kind of decided that I loved it when you mentioned Dick's uncle, since, the poor guy get's largely left out of pretty much everything.

Thank you.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow, I can't believe a great story like this can come out of one sentence said. I definitely enjoyed it and it was very well written! :) Loved the ending and I love how in character the both were.
Syl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Not bad at all. I've been bouncing some ideas in my head about the same episode, too. I couldn't help wondering what the heck the JL was doing holding a meeting on Thanksgiving Day-a day they should be spending with their families.

And frankly, I thought Wonder Woman's dig at Batman was rather uncalled for. (Just wait until she brings in Wonder Girl into the fold.):)
batman-defeats-all chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is so sweet! The idea of Bruce getting paranoid about Wonder Woman's question is really brilliant.
GremlinX chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I liked it a lot. It was just right! It had the fluff and the serious undertones. Great job and I think you did a wonderful job.
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012