Reviews for ButtDialing 1: RenKyoko
guessitguest chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
Read both of your stories. they are really good
guessitguest chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Go go Ren, you are a man on a mission.
ladygraywolf chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
Lol that was a really cute story. And with a happy ending too. Good job.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Well yknow...his butt may gave caused it...but its a nice butt.
NaginiFay chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
This was pretty good! Thank you for writing it!
anon chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Huh...you know, I hadn't thought about it before, but...I don't think I have ever actually seen a RenxSho fanfic before...that might be interesting after all, lmao. Nice story, btw. Very sweet ending, and that very last line was hilarious. Thanks for sharing! Cheers! :)
claraowl chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
kawaii
macy posey chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I love you! Well... i love you not in that way, but like in a i want ur autograph type. WELL! NO! Cuz i think that would be weird to! Ahhhh im making a fool of myself arnt i? Anyway back to the review. OMG! Do not ever say u suck as a writer! U sound alot like kyoko in that sence. First off ive been a fan fic reader for a long time. I started writing here years
Ago on a diff show. But when i started writing my book i no longer had the time. As well as after endless hours of writing, rereading, editing, changing and more writing i only wanted to come here and read. I am going to be truthfull here. There are a lot of storys where i will start reading and become angery because of the sloppy english or bad story line. Haha dont worry yours is not one of them. Forgive me for the sloppiness of my grammor and spelling. I am being a hyporcryt in say sloppiness irretaits me. For the first time in a while i actually stoped to read your thoughts at the end of each chap.
I luaghed and had a great time getting lost in it. I want to read many more stories you write. From one writer to another. Do not ever dought yourself. The only thing that matters is when the product is complete that u love it. Noone else matters. I want to give u my email or my cell so u can text me or email me if you ever need advice. Kinda like a pen pal lol. Just so u feel more confy. My name is macy posey and I am a 21 year old female. Its a plesure to meet you. i do not ever do this but for some reason the way you write and how funny u are cought my attention. I admire ur writing and could use some advice for my book. Well like i said ur an amazing writer and my editor thinks so as well. My email is . my cell is (619) 381-4662. I hope to hear from u.

Sincerly,
Your new friend/ hopefull penpal
Macy posey
Danger All Around chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Yes, yes; all the romance of a butt.
Juniper Bush chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I take back my last review! I accidentally thought there were no more chapters! Please forgive me! *dogeza*
Juniper Bush chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
"Review and just wait for the next one, cuz I can promise its coming soon!"
I reviewed.
I waited.
I waited some more.
I feel betrayed.
Juniper Bush chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
BRIGHT SMILE IN HAPPINESS OF A REN X KYOKO STORY!
WinterSoulZ chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Doesnt she know that he kuon
otakuffee chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
The story is short and i think if we combine all the chapters it would be an awesome one shot. Its great. Nice job!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
The story is short and I think if you combine all the chapters, it would be a good one shot. Nonetheless, it was good. So good in fact. Nice job!