Reviews for left—handed lovers
lily-azalea chapter 1 . 1/7
Since the Bleach manga is kind of a hot mess right now, I was looking for fanfic to satisfy my Ichiruki shipping feels and came across your work. I love this fic-you captured the characters perfectly and that ending scene where Ichigo understands exactly what Rukia is trying to say just hurts my heart. This is why we need good fanfic like yours: to patch the holes and fix the weak points of canon (and to fuel the rabid Ichiruki shipper in me. :D) Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
oh god the last line killed me
Mendygracechan chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh goodness. This is like an elaborated version of "I wonder if I could keep up with the speed of the world without you in it." He can't move forward, and we all witnessed it. *laughs. Love how Ichigo swears along addressing Rukia. My heart is thumping! fav
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Any chance of writing a sequel to this? Because this is brilliant! I love this so much, please keep up the great work!
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aww. This was adorable, even if it was angsty. I do like angsty pieces.
I cried so much when she faded away from his sight in the anime. It was so sad. And i loved the scenes you used from Re: Pray.
- AngelofDarkus
Irradiance chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I have to say, though I'm a huge IchiRuki fan, I'm quite averse to reading fics about them because their characterization in a lot of stories never seemed quite right to me. However, this, I thought, upholds their personalities pretty well for the most part and captures the raw emotion of loneliness and separation very nicely.

The last sentence is especially powerful. Nice job.
shadowgirlxion chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
awwww this was so heartwarming and i really loved it. :) the two of them always communicate so well i always wondered if rukia ever visited ichigo even tho he can no longer see her. its really sad but im glad you made a story on ir cause i like reading about thete POVs after he loses his powers especially rukia's P.O.V since we dont see much of it
meantoddy chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
weeee i like! :) more!
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow. Incredible. This was just incredible.

Wonderful writing, a great plot, and I just love the IchiRuki angst.

Lovely job. :)
Ana chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was literally breathtaking. I've haven't read something this emotional in a long time. Your writing is amazing and you kept them in character. You did an amazing job at describing how the relationship was from Rukia side. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece. .
chocobojockey16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very cute and sweet. I liked seeing Rukia's perspective of those seventeen months.
iXheartXrecX75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awww this is very sweet. I especially love the ending! Ichiruki is definitely my favorite pairing in Bleach. Your portrayal of Rukia's feelings toward Ichigo and his recovery was very good, and their ability to communicate without speaking was very accurate! Overall, a really good piece.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww... Such a lovely piece for Ichiruki.. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is so good! Good job! :)
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This was really touching :) Nicely written.