Reviews for Karma
Akelly9065 chapter 30 . 10/12
I loved this story. You made everything very believable in the progression of the relationship between Penny And Sheldon. As well as the progression of their intimacy. And wonder of wonders Leonard grew up. You wrote an excellent story. Good luck with all of your endeavours.
together24x3 chapter 30 . 10/11
Awesome story! I loved it!
FelixtheSax chapter 30 . 7/15
You know, even if I had hated the story (which I didn't, it was awesome) I would have favorited just for the epilogue. That was totally adorable. Also, I think my favorite thing about fanfiction is that I get to see different interpretations of characters. Personally, I think cannon Leonard is adorable in a kicked puppy way, and he does shape up quite a bit later, despite the sheer idiocy of the arctic incident. I also love Amy Farrah Fowler far more for Sheldon than Penny, though Shenny is fantastic. But you're one of those people that can make me suspend my original preferences and believe in something else for a change. So yeah. Keep being awesome and I'm gonna go see what else you have posted now. :)
readinggirl1989 chapter 8 . 6/7
do you have an actual recipe for barbecue chicken alfredo? because that sounds awesome!
lmill123 chapter 13 . 5/3
You do have to feel sorry for Winkle because it seems like she was in love with Leonard and she has finally realized just how much of a dirtbag he really is.
JPElles chapter 30 . 4/12
Beautiful story.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 30 . 10/25/2014
don't you listen to what anyone else might say negatively! this was fabulous, and damn but I wish this is how the show would end up. I love the idea of the 3 wise men (perfect!) finally getting their comeuppance from that little fiasco of theirs, and man, go Penny! so proud of her and Sheldon both. loved this, and I can't wait to check out more of your work!
Rokimbo chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
I'm sorry to see this story finished! A nicely done, well-written story that was just a
pleasure to read! Wonderful! :-)
mekareami chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Sad to see it end. Tyvm for writing :)
Kilataia chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
I loved The story! Great :)!
JelaJo chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
Loved how you portrayed Penny and Sheldon. Awesome story!
ontheledge chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Right up to the end Leonard still can ask the question "what had he done?" He must still be thinking it's no big deal.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This is amazing! I love how you got Penny to get everything in order with her life, Raj to man up, Howard to get smart, and Sheldon to actually do something about the things that happen to him.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
YAY! Howard and Raj finally got their shit together!
me chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
Love the story. Screw what others think alwsays write from your heart.