Reviews for Karma
MoyeBIg chapter 1 . 6/27
Absolutely Perfect!
Gabriel177 chapter 30 . 6/25
this is the perfect ending. I applaud you on extremely well-made story. May you continue to write fabulous stories.
Gabriel177 chapter 7 . 6/24
I love Leslie's love of monkeys and bananas.
RiceFlower chapter 1 . 4/19
I don't like Leonard or Amy. I also believe the guys should have faced charges. When I saw the Artic episode, it reminded me of other characters in fandom I don't like. Specifically NCIS's Tony and Abby and sometimes Gibbs. The way all of them treated McGee was beyond the pale. None of them were called out for their behavior either.
Blazeb79 chapter 30 . 2/11
Wow. That was an interesting take but i liked it definitely liked it.
SarahTaylorTam chapter 30 . 7/13/2019
This was a great story, it had all of what I like in this fandom, shenny, revenge, growth, and genuine consequences from the Arctic trip, also dealing with the hobbit. Going to check out your other bbt stories, keep up the good work.
leatiletheman chapter 30 . 7/4/2019
Great story beautiful till the very end.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9/2019
Really enjoyed this story. Had a strong ending!
lmill123 chapter 29 . 5/27/2019
I really enjoyed this story. I especially loved the pairings in this chapter. Howard found someone that was almost a female version of himself and had the same that really understood him and Didn't great him like a child. And clearly wasn't jealous of his relationship with his mother. Raj and Missy, so cute and Raj wasn't intimidated by the fact she was taller than him. Even Leslie finding someone that was the foil to her harder side. Her yin to his gang like Penny and Sheldon.
And Leonard finally being honest with himself and realizing everything that happened was of his own doing.
meganedanshi chapter 30 . 2/19/2019
Papa bear Sheldon is just awesome and wonderful and I hope all fathers were like that!
meganedanshi chapter 29 . 2/19/2019
Sheldon can be so sweet, it makes some of us green with envy. lol.
meganedanshi chapter 27 . 2/19/2019
I really don't pity Leonard. He deserves everything after what he has done.
meganedanshi chapter 26 . 2/19/2019
Sheldon as a boyfriend is anyone's dream come true.. except for the whack-a-doodleness that only Penny can love haha
meganedanshi chapter 18 . 2/19/2019
I love their little domestic scenes... they look so lovable.
meganedanshi chapter 16 . 2/19/2019
Sheldon and Penny are just too cute together!