Reviews for Huli Ame Ho'i mai 'Aina 'Olu 'olu
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really like this.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was really awesome tag for the episode. I love these two although my heart belongs with Steve. But because my heart belongs with Steve it makes me love Danny completely because of how much he cares, how strong their friendship has become ... i love it :)

This was great. You had Danny's voice perfect.

Tara x0x
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved it, thank you so much.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved it.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Cute short. I also missed the interactions of all the characters/actors, most especially, Steve/Alex and Danny/Scott. I, too, applaud and support Alex's decision to get help...he's a brave and responsible person...I hope he's back at 100% soon.

All that being said, I still don't understand why Steve wouldn't at least send a text to Danny saying he's ok. It's not like he's completely off grid, since his phone is on and receiving calls, so what's up with the no reply? He should know better after the whole North Korea fiasco...he's stressing out his ohana way too much! :(
cubye4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love the way you write. It's flawless and effortless. Brilliant!
SEALteamsteve chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great job - I loved it

I too missed Alex greatly in the episode but the others did a very good job - H50 is just not the same without McG

Awesome insight into Danny's emotions - I agree Scott seemed a tad bit "off" as I'm sure he was, and still is worried about Alex

Hopefully his recovery will continue and we will enjoy the loving Steve/Danny banter for many years to come - Awesome Story!
justtracy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Really nice insight into

Danny and it summed up pretty much how I think Danny was feeling during this episode. He just didn't seem himself all episode - seemed sad somehow - because he was missing his partner. I can't wait to see his reaction when Steve comes back.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
thanks! that's part of what's been missing in the last ep
Peggy319 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Good tag, I really enjoyed it. I can really see Danny thinking this way too. He's different when Steve is not there, and I could tell he missed him. Great job, thank you.