Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Amazing
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 5/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
m my happiness chapter 13 . 4/23
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Gabby-Hunter chapter 13 . 3/18
I would like to smack sasuke for abandoning his teammate
Gooest chapter 3 . 3/12
Hmm... A decent fanfic, but the quality compared to some of your other stories is much lower. I can see that this was one of your earlier stories in your FanFiction writing career. Your more recent work is considerable higher in quality. This story, from what I've read, follows a generic fanfic format and contains many overused tropes and opness. This is clear proof of the improvement you've made over the years. Your newer stories, while still containing some tropes, twist new ideas and old ones together to make a great story that is of considerable higher quality than, I dare say, most of FFN. I feel that your writing could soon approach the very pinnacle of FFN, so please continue making fantastic stories on the site and sharing them with us. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this craft!
fineheresausername chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
QuoteIt's a secret, very hush hush. You know, have to kill you if I told you
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2016
The genjustu of the running to walls
my 2 guys chapter 17 . 11/18/2016
that was great keep the stories coming
Navn Ukjent chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
Some fun stuff in this fic, but it also is much too close to the original. Almost everything goes exactly as in Canon despite Naruto being much stronger, Kabuto being discovered much earlier (with NO concequences), Sakura getting serious sooner and improving and so on.

All the battles tend to be much too long, and everyone are grandstanding, explaining their techniques and shouting warnings when they could have hit someone bye surprise. It would be nice to see some ninja that actually managed to be sneaky instead of flashy!
silversnitch4765 chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Naruto should def not have had that hard of a time with Sasuke.
silversnitch4765 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Wait did he get faster and learn Haraishin in 1 night?
KazeDancer chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hatake actually.
Mimi chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
What about Iruka? He was there for Naruto, even in the beginning he treated him fairly. Yes he had a bias against him, but at least he was able to stay mostly professional, apart from him buying Naruto ramen and giving him a chance to talk to someone.
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Love this but (I know it's late) his name is Hatake Kakashi not Hayate :)
True Red Dragon chapter 17 . 9/23/2016
This is great, I really can't wait for the sequel