Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Mimi chapter 6 . 9/24
What about Iruka? He was there for Naruto, even in the beginning he treated him fairly. Yes he had a bias against him, but at least he was able to stay mostly professional, apart from him buying Naruto ramen and giving him a chance to talk to someone.
Harrison-Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/26
Love this but (I know it's late) his name is Hatake Kakashi not Hayate :)
True Red Dragon chapter 17 . 9/23
This is great, I really can't wait for the sequel
No pairing at all focus on the story OK and then when write a sequel where you decide when that happens because you have to make the story member with Maynard to a great show the story not the couple's and I like what you do and I agree with you you're not focused on preparing your focus on the characters and that's a plus for you I'm very impressed I look forward to continue reading this but do not do it make a sequel to the store and that's what you focus on it evolve all the characters and then make a sequel to it that's how I just suggest you do it so the story has great potential and please no more military fan references cuz that's what the military fan references if you don't know what they call it in Naruto it'll look it up but don't make it up and referred to military because it's does the anime Naruto at the disservice and no more military dialogue in when they refer to Hokage they referred to as Lord third or Hokage sum but they don't say Sir that's a military reference please stop with the military references so please stop doing that I really appreciate it and no lemons it's disrespectful to the characters and less it's Tastefully done and I've not seen one yet done like that thank you
Lisanna Ackerman chapter 1 . 7/17
Hayate Kakashi? I thought it was Hatake Kakashi? Ano,pls be more careful writer-san..
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 7/18
Nercolus chapter 1 . 6/11
Hayate Kakashi? or Hatake?
TheTwentySecondArcana chapter 17 . 5/24
Amazing story! I enjoyed reading it very much. I hope you continue with the sequel. I am looking forward to it.
novonia chapter 1 . 5/14
isn't it Hakate not Hayate, I think the second one is the proctor for chunin exams
Perfect story, I loved it! Even though that was the perfect place to end the story I kinda wish there were more chapters, but I am perfectly fine (why do I keep on saying perfect a lot?) with it. The best story ever, THANK YOU! :D
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 1/26
Ugh, PLEASE tell me that Naruto gets to curb-stomp Sasuke in the future! You're doing an excellent job with the story, btw. I'd have reviewed more, but I get too into the story to remember to review. The characters are amazing. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 1/26
Someone, PLEASE, smack some sense into that IDIOT's head before he gets himself killed! Gah, Sasuke, you get on my nerves. Still as self-absorbed as ever, I see. Yeesh. Good thing Sakura's come around.
Mortal Book Lover chapter 17 . 1/8
Love it!
Momonha chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Awesome cool
GoTherka chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
Well... this story has it's potential, that's for sure. It was also interesting, I've always liked stronger and smarter version of Naruto, although it was sometimes too much. But what I really didn't like was character bashing, mainly Uchiha, though he was not the only one. I get when an author doesn't like a character and it's true Sasuke really is a bastard most of the time (and sometimes he is simply batshit crazy), but to make him like that in your story... Quite a shame. There was certainly a lot more to improve, but Sasuke was just extreme of all extremes.
However I finished it and some of your ideas aren't so bad, I'll give a shot your other stories as well, Hidden Legacy caught my eyes :)