Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 3/27
When Kakashi introduces himself he says his name is "Hayate Kakashi", it should be Hatake Kakashi.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 12 . 2/21
You know...I would love to see one fanfic where Naruto Pants'd Neji. Sure it's juvenile, but it would be funny as hell.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 2/10
Minor mistake:
"Sakura, protect Zabuza" - "Tazuna"
Great chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
I love this story. By the looks of it the pairing is NaruSaku, which I dont mind. But since this has so many girls, maybe you would consider making a harem? Looking forward to more!
kat chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
which scroll did team 7 have a which scroll did the rock team have
kat chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
'Sunset of Youth' was perfect even the hokage part
lifelovelaugh chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
This was really awesome cant wait for the sequel 3
I see you see chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
No pairings please. I rather see team 7 being a family
yukihime88 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
please make them just friends i'm not very fond of narsaku pair...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
The story was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing at some parts!
Black Caesar chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Smh you gave Naruto hidden blade bracers for what when since the Kabuto fight he use kunais
Black Caesar chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
You do realize that the kekkai genkai; Storm Release is a combination of water and lightning. While Swift Release can be the combination of lightning and wind since no one knows what nature transformation it entails and you are combining the two for speed purposes so it fits
random bug chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
great story
Agrond chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
A good story, with a stronger Naruto and a Sakura who's more mature. It was interesting to see how the differents characters evolved during the story and I'm wondering how strong they'll be in the sequel.
Lerris chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I skimmed the rest of this, but all in all it looks fairly similar to canon, with just Naruto being more skilled...