Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
Walp, daves not too happy!

~dennis
tw1nArmageddon2 chapter 13 . 2/24
I honestly would love it if you could finish the story.
OMEGA ZX 420 chapter 13 . 2/23
Well, to be fair, it isn't as if you owe the people of this site anything. Hopefully you take this as I mean it (the nicer way), but there are plenty of pther people to pick from. They might go stop reading one author and go to another for some silly thing they put in an authors note one time. The people of this site can be fickle, so don't steel bad for not updating.
Absolutely Not chapter 12 . 2/9
This was SO good! I love this fan fiction, it's probably my favorite! And I know homestuck is probably over now or something and I got into the fandom way late, (my bad) but are you ever going to continue this? You can't just leave me in suspense like that! Don't make mE WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT A FANFICTION JUST TO MAKE MY SELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE ENDING. please? I loved this so much! You gotta tell me what happens next. Btw thank you so much for this! Really I love it even though it was written like what, two years ago? Anyway thank you I loved it!
It's done chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
It cant be done not yet!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
BRUH ITS 2016 ANDWERE STILL WAIYING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPER FUCKASS
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
And we never find out what happens next :/
Dstri chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
LOVED THIS FANFIC SO MUCH! I wish there was more. ;-;
AngelPlayzzz chapter 12 . 4/24/2016
I love it! When are you going to update soon?
apocalypseArisen chapter 12 . 4/10/2016
0h g0d make a new chapter 0u0
cr0ak
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
pick a pov. fix spelling
Lauren chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
Sobs I need updates
Zander chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
It was good I loved I cannot what for the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2016
Uuuuuuuupdaaaaateeee
ThatOnePerson chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
Dude! Awesome, awesome fan fiction. But can you PLEASE continue it? Its like, the best one I've ever read. No joke. And I've read a lot of fan fictions through these _ years of living. (Sorry, just ain't gonna say mah age _) Anywayyyyys, as I was saying, YOUR FANFICS ARE AWESOME. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEAAAASEEEE CONTINUE IT. Ok that's all. :D (P.S. did I say your fanfics are awesome? Oh, I didn't, well then.. YOUR FANFICS ARE AWESOME! You are such a good writer I could die ;–; )