Reviews for new outfit!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I love love it love it and my boyfriend says...its just weird. I mean come on you have to get freaky with it and go all the way with it you creeps. Jk I love it ignore him and continue (I am a pervert)
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
First off, WOW. I loved how descriptive you made the story and how you portrayed Sasori and Deidara. You are a very skilled writer and hope you continue your great work. I absolutely loved it. :)
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
hahahahaha Deidara in a maid outfit XD

Good story
Key Taiven chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is a great story, not to mention pretty descriptive! Though, I thought you should know that there are quite a few spelling and grammatical mistakes that could be corrected.

I'd be happy to help with that, along with your future stories if you'd like someone beta~
Write more SasoDei chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Do as the title says above, because you are very good at it. TobiDei, sucks because it would never happen. Why don't you spice it up a little, try your hand at DeiSaso, few people can write Sasori: in character and uke-ish.
Desaicedancer chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this, you write a really good one shot XD the ending was absolutely adorable!

SasoDei's my favorite pairing. It just makes sense in every way, IMO. XD
ButtercupKittens chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Must... Have... More... The writing is AMAZING. It's like I can literately see everything happening! But why's it a one-shot TT? Make more SasoxDei!