Reviews for An Ounce of Respect
zekeschance chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Thought you did a great job on this. I like your take on that episode. And it was physical just enough without turning into a full blown fight! Really enjoyed!
Unicorn Filly chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Yay happy ending! Good for Sam for standing up for himself, and good for Dean for realizing his mistake. You're a good writer. I could just picture the scene how you described it.
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I hated that episode, because of the way Dean treated Sammy. I understood he just wanted someone to replace John. You did a great job of showing Sammy and Dean's feelings.
mb64 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I honestly have to say that this chapter was wonderful! You did an outstanding job on this story- great plot, excellent writing, and "true to life" characters.

And I'm so glad Sam gave big brother a boot in the ass- that just ended it perfectly! :)
Jess62 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Nice !

Like the 1 chapter, i like it.

Hope you'll do another story like this one :)

Humiliate sammy is SO cute !
poohbear123 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Great one I needed a laugh today thanks!
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
If they don't save Lenore from the sadistic Gordon, Dean will not have any way to be very wary of Gordon and friends once they decide that Sam Winchester has to die. Gordon attacks Dean to get to Sam.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Very good follow-up chapter, and great story.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is really good so far!

It will be very interesting to see what happens next.
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
great story
Jess62 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love it !

Hope the next chapter coming soon :)

kiss !
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter!

Dean is in for it now. He should never have done that to Sam. :)

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Forget about Sam kicking Dean's ass. I'd put a bullet in his ass, he did that to me!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Loved that Dean wasn't impressed with Gordon still using the term 'Sammy'. I'm intrigued to see what happens next...
Issy chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this. Like really love this, please keep going I can't wait for the next installment. Well done. I love the big brother little brother dynamic.