Reviews for When You Lay In A Garden
Tyler Heiman chapter 1 . 9/10
Nice story my favorite characters are the pink berets. One other thing If you would like to go to the Downtown Orlando hot air balloon festival in July of next year it is $5 to get in and it is at blue jacket park on Rees ave. including 5 special shape hot air balloons including Purple People Eater, Crazy Crab, Tweety bird, Puddy Cat, and Pepe.
Aww, how cute. I've been thinking about E.B. and one of the Pink Berets like that, especially after finding out via TVTropes that we never see the Pink Berets get out of the chocolate Carlos imprisons them in. To read this, well, it is nice. BTW, if Patches the smallest, clumsy Pink Beret, or the middle one?
XxcalleberxnexonxX chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
LOVE THE STORY hey if you read some of my stories on here and search me up pon quotev dhillon e ross and read those stories i'll keep reading your stories btw make this longer i like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Fluffy, the leader? Not really. She's just the technology expert. But in real life fight between life and death, who wins? The girl with the GPS, or the girl with the knockout dart blowgun and the nunchucks, who knows how to use both proficiently? Easy answer.
happyfan13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I REALLY hope you do another fic like this. I just saw the movie and I thought that the pink berets (all of them or whichever) would look cute with EB. Also on some wiki it said that fluffy was EB's old girlfriend. just thought I might say that. Hope you do another!
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
So cute!
Zuthix chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Not trying to be mean, but in the movie, at the beginning, E.B. is about 5-6, and then the scene changes and its at Fred's house. After that, it says "20 Years Later", meaning E.B. is about 25-26. And sorry for bursting your bubble, I'm OCD about math, the story is well written, albeit a bit short, but I would enjoy a sequal, possibly with a lemon in it, hint hint...
From your friendly naighborhood stalker,
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Why did you rate this as T? Just curious.
Bunny Honey chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Cute and Adorable
MrAyeSir chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This story seriously needs a lemon :D
Koro Usagi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012