Reviews for The Careful and Careless Pair of Friends
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
hope you will write more in time !

it's really intersting and i want to know more!

love it!
Jack D. Ripper chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hi... Your story is very interesting and fun to read... I will be reading your work as soon as you update...

Though i would like to recommend you to segregate the dialogues from the main paragraph, it is a bit hard to identify which are dialogues from the general point of view.. other than that great story...

I hope to see your updates soon... _
Random Person chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
i can't help but laugh. you better not abuse my character too much. jk jk. use him anyway u want as long as it is interesting!

-signed

Random Person
Aemire chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Very, very interesting. The name choices included; I couldn't help but chuckle when I realized that the warrior was actually called "Weird" xD

Just be a little careful with verb-tenses. If you're using past-tense for your story, EVERYTHING has to be in past-tense. There is no present- and no future- tense unless it's in a character's dialogue or it's a conditional statement.

Be sure to start a new paragraph with every change in dialogue. For example, you have one huge paragraph with dialogue from both Leo and Wei. When Leo's speaking, that's one paragraph; when Wei starts speaking, make a new paragraph, and so on, and so on.

Your grammar is pretty good too, so I'm a fairly happy reader right now :O

Keep up the awesome work! I look forward to the next few chapters ( )
Kimura Yumi chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WOOT A female mercenary! XD That's awesome :3 okay wht crap am I talking about lol.

Great storyline so far, however maybe you might want to split up your pargraphs for a bit :D I'm looking forward to your next chapter