Reviews for Baker Street Irregulars
FlamyAngelwings chapter 40 . 6/12/2020
Weirdly dumb of one of Sherlock's kids. Not the building thing, but that she didn't disinfect it. At 14 I would have dumped rubbing alcohol onto a wound like that [which would have been equally dumb but better than nothing.]
Mysteryfan17 chapter 36 . 10/13/2019
Yeah, she's the perfect girl for him... and to be honest, that was my response too, especially since acid can be both accidentally and intentionally spilt on hands, it's a good thing to know (my mom was an RN, dad was a cp, both retired but yeah, took me until college to realize some people don't talk about accident reconstruction, autopsies and burst blood vessels (to give a few examples) over the dinner table.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 33 . 10/13/2019
Awww, this was sweet... and the Ninth Doctor is my favorite and that 2 parter you had him watching are my favorites of his. "Everybody lives Rose. Just this once, EVERYBODY LIVES!"
Mysteryfan17 chapter 31 . 10/13/2019
Ha, John knows how to be subtle enough and not put so large an amount in that it stands out (and him being preoccupied by her was a bonus) ;)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 27 . 10/13/2019
My sides! I'm just not gonna read this and drink anymore or I'll have a soda covered laptop.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 26 . 10/13/2019
I snorted, actually SNORTED, when John punched Moran to unconsciousness and the force agreed it was the 'initial struggle'. That was gold to me.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 10/13/2019
I tried looking up Cludo, thinking it was a new game but all I found was an online search site... unless you meant Cluedo (which, being in America, I play Clue, but it is a blast) which makes sense as there's no scent in the air or hairs at the scene ;).
Mysteryfan17 chapter 9 . 10/13/2019
Yeah, I was singing it and actually pulled it up to play as I read. 3 the song and perfect fit.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
I got the SBPD right away. I love Psych and half wondered if Sherlock's deductions would remind him of Shawn's 'psychic powers'. :)
Aaymeirah chapter 48 . 10/23/2018
Awesome. Amazing story. Loved it.
Aaymeirah chapter 27 . 10/23/2018
Hilarious! I laughed so hard tears came into my eyes.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/3/2018
This one had me WhEeZInG!
Ballerninja chapter 48 . 3/12/2018
I enjoyed every second of hanging with the Baker Street Irregulars, and can honestly say that this is one of my most favorite Sherlockian Fanfictions. Thank you so much for writing this, and I will definitely be checking out more of your work.

Also, I wanted to note that I keep getting a Batman vibe from all of this... as if the Irregulars are a bunch of little Robins...
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
Can you possibly tell me how I can figure out 'copy/paste' on this? My computer won't let me highlight the words to send them through a translator, and I took Spanish in school. Or a translation? Either way, please!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/5/2018
That sounded so unrealistic with the way you worded it