Reviews for Problems
Kokou chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I don't normally read RPF, but your reference to a certain scene in Big Brother compelled me to. Then I had to watch said scene when you mentioned a birthmark to see if I could find it, but I got a little bit distracted. It was hilarious when Darren called Chris and he was all awkward and ended up admitting to what he was doing, and the awkwardness after was just oddly adorable. Loved it!
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my freaking god. This is totally TMI, but I'm so turned on right now. This is probably one of the hottest fics I have ever read. Ever. This confuses my sexuality, but who cares. Oh geez. What have you done to me? Gaah!
PinkRayBansandPorcelainPenguns chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
O.O That was so fucking hot. More, please? Like another instance of this happening? a booty call? the next day? Anything! It can't just end!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
oh my god. thank you SO MUCH for writing this. i was thinking it, but i could never do it justice. YOU ARE A GOD. THIS IS SO DAMN HOT. NOW I HAVE A LADY BONER AND IT WON'T GO AWAY. oh the things you do to me... :D

... annnnnd a sequel wouldn't go amiss ya know ... ;)
Mah Jeevas chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMG PERFECTION! SOOOOOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY HOT!
captainrainbow94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. Wow. That was so scream worthy. It would very much be read if you decided to continue this. It would be cute to see them be all awkward at work. I think that no one can blame you for wanting to write about these two. You are by no means crazy. Keep up the good work, boo.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I don't blame Chris one damn bit. Darren naked water singing That's why they invented masturbation.

Does the man have no concept of how sexy he is? Darren tweets the most we've seen in ages last night. And then Chris goes out today and adopts a cat.

I second, third, fourth, and fifth the suggestion for a continuation of "the morning after" at work, and perhaps the idea that some "mutual appreciation" of each other could be helpful in relieving the tension.
PrettyInPink14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was great! When I find something particularly good and interesting and emotional, my fingers tingle. Well, my fingers tingled reading this, so take that as a compliment ;) I would really like more!
Isis chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was AWESOME! I have played "Fighter" over many a time. That shower scene... Should have been illegal - DAMN! This was so well done. I think I will just read it again :-)
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Whoo! Give me some alcohol and a cigarette...this was SEXY!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ah that is not even fair . You need to keep going. I neeeeeedd to know what happens next ...
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh MY GOOOOOOOOD GOD you makes me really happy.

It's so hot, any chance to see the aftermath please, the tomorrow.

*Puppy Darren eyes* or virtual Chris giving the puppy to you with the pout and all XD
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
JESUS

HOLY CRAAAAP

THE EPISODE, AND THEN THIS, AND I MAY NOT SURVIVE
MochaCappuccino chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I know you're super busy with other stories and uni, but add me to the list of people who want to see the follow up, oh my god.

I was feeling like I might have a grip on my emotions regarding the episode when I got up this morning but then this and then yeah, nope, gone all over again.
rebeccaaaax chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh holy shit. I was in the car with my entire family trying to read this with my twelve year old brother sitting beside me trying to see what I was reading, and I was leaning so far away I was nearly out the fucking car door but holy shit I died reading this. I rewatched the Fighter performance so many times this morning. And this was the best thing ever to read next. Fantastically amazing and omg best thing ever. Will you be writing a sequel? Id love to read them seeing each other the next day at work and all that sexual tension.

Favourited and reading forever.