Reviews for The Man Who Conquered
sliceshadow chapter 8 . 4/6
Cool story so far pls update
MartinDeShade chapter 6 . 2/25
I liked this story until this chapter. I don't want to read an enslaved Harry story. I am afraid you misspelled your title it should be 'Man who gets conquered' You could try to pretty it up by having a pretty girl doing it, but it is the same thing. This might actually be an interesting adult fanfic if you were more upfront about it and paired down the plot and turned up the sex.
DarowdrynofArcadia chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Oh I love this! I kept putting off the actual reading, but now that I have it read, I can't wait for more Flurry.
jslee102 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Wow, just found this and the description intrigued enough that I read what you had even though I knew you probably wouldn't get back to it. It was an awesome read to this point.
cerberus321 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
why did it stop?
herart chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Great story. It has some fine dosis of emotional moments too.

I hope it continues to another chapter.
Satyamano chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
and you pick cliffhanger as your last chapter :(
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Awesome pleeeeez update
Stormbow chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
I definitely like this story - love all of the character interaction. Would love to see it continue!
HaywireEagle chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
An interesting plot idea that is in need of editing, fixes, and updates.
Gort chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Padfoot and Moony's relationship? F##k you faghag. Die and go to hell.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
now personally i think the best way to hook up harry and fliure is for harry to read books on wizarding tradition and customs and have harry in diagon alley when fliure and her sister gabby get snatched up by slave traders. an harry sees them get caught and buys them from the slave trader. you need to remember england is run by purebloods and against any non-pure humans heck they do not like even pure humans if they are not of the 'right' blood class. harry did spend several weeks at the leaky coldron before third year so he would have lots of time to check out the book store. he also could have gone back to diagon alley after hagrid took him back home after first year.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This is BS to the Maz
crazyjim87 chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Let it be known that women ar not to be messed with. After all as William Congreve said
Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned," spoken by Zara in Act III, Scene VIII.(This is usually paraphrased as "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned)
P.s i'm a male that has felt the wrath of a woman,... Not to be messed with...never again...
kelwin chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
good fic. hope you finish it and write more.