Reviews for The Man Who Conquered
masterdude94 chapter 7 . 11/19
Also, ignore all the pretentious people trying to tell you how to write your story. They clearly don't know what they are talking about.
masterdude94 chapter 8 . 11/19
Wow. This is a really great story! I'm curious as to what made you stop writing it, as it is very well written!
I'm going to follow it, on the off chance you decide to come back to it after the 5 year break,because it really is that good!
G E Proctor chapter 1 . 10/18
Shame it hasn't been updated in donkey years, was liking the plot developments.
proton104 chapter 8 . 10/5
Are you going to continue the story?
heffronma5 chapter 8 . 8/26
I am SIRIUS ly looking forward to the next chapter - Please could you update ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

-Mark
nadyr chapter 8 . 8/19
That cliffy!
Gina chapter 8 . 7/3
Looks like RL has gotten the best of the author. I found the story recently and really enjoyed the humor and direction the story was headed. I'm disappointed it has ended and hope the author is well, just busy.
TheViewer chapter 8 . 6/29
Please update this is so good. I hate seeing good fanfictions get abandoned. So if you are still hear please update
TheAstralBeast chapter 1 . 5/17
A slave fic and you dubbed "The man who conquered", that is an the extremely misleading title, and i do understand if someone prefers to be submissive but by his very nature male or female (not giving a damn here ether way), but sure is shit that is not a conquer. I will say that the writing is good and cohesive. I don't get the point of enslavement in fact i find it pretty fucked up that someone would be willing one, would have been a cool fic if they were equals. Anyway thanks writing in the first place.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Awesome story so far here! Look forward to reading more!
Jerm069 chapter 8 . 2/18/2016
I don't know if you are still on here or are even considering writing more for this story, but I would love to see more if you are. Thank you for the ride even if you don't.

Jerm
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
This is such a great and fun story! I do hope you update though!
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
Damn!
Akat808 chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
new chapter plz
Nightmare wolf0 chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Cool story so far pls update