Reviews for The Pirate's Treasure
thosehetalianships chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Haha awee this was so cute and sweet XD
And no judging here! Pirate!Spain is sexy lol
Great job!
Thelittlestbunny chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
This was such a great story! Im a sucker for happy endings, and I especially enjoyed this one :3
ladyvongola27 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
SoĆ²ooooooo cute
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
This story is just way too adorable for my own good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm in the process of moving and have been sore and miserable for the past couple of days and this story has been a very bright spot! it was absolutely FANTASTIC! ( not to mention I have a slight obsession with pirates)
SayMrrp chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
So awesome. I love it! It's on my awesome list now!
Kei-Kat chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
This was so beautiful!
KaeBug chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
I too, share such a strong Spamano love
Andy Elladora Black chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
This is so damn awesome. I totally ship this now! (Never really paid attention to LovinoxAntonio before... Mostly AlfredxArthur or MathewxGilbert; it was nice to see them paired up in this story too) :)

Andy:3
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
This story is really awesome! :)
catastrophicTranquility chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Holy shit just .. Damn that was so sweet !
But you have written a few battles scences with other more antagonist pirates that I was really expecting there to be one , thank the Pirate Lords there was not . But this really is a fabulous pirate fic , probably my favorie one . I really loved the mermaid theme added on it . It 's a really good idea , and it reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean , as i stated before cause that movie was just freaking AWSOME ! ;D
And (I know say so many times and it 's true . So ...) as always : Thank you , thank you , THANK YOU , so freaking much for writing this & all of the fics that you create ! I really do love your work ! You really are such an amazing writer , the fics always hits me right in the feels :,D I just want to cry & hug you right now ... -cries anyways & gives Internet hug , Lul xD -
Please keep up the fabulous job that you do ! X3

Haha damn I can 't believe I stood up until 3:30am reading ! It 's just that good ! Well guess I 'm off to bed & will probably read more later xD
catastrophicTranquility chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Dude ! DDDUUDDEEEE ! -sobs into millennium - Th-That is the BEST solution there could possibly be ! I 'm so happy that the sea witch turned out to be Michelle & that in return she asked for something so cute & easy ! TT 3 TT I really like the idea cause then they all can be the immortal badass freakig crew of the sea with mermens ! And -and and they can live happily together forever ! With everyone !
-sniffles & sigh - But crap one more chapter to go QuQ
catastrophicTranquility chapter 19 . 2/22/2014
Yay , he 's finally able to touch his little tomato ! Cx
catastrophicTranquility chapter 18 . 2/22/2014
Hahaa Antonio REALLY wants that kiss It 's quite adorable on how desperate he is xD But Yes ! Their relationship has progressed & is somewhat not really official ! Haha ! xD

Oh my .. I hope your dog is doing okay now O_O
catastrophicTranquility chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
Omfg I swear I was gone cry but then no it wasn 't that bad x'D Yay I am so glad I was wrong ! -phew - Right ...?