Reviews for The Pirate's Treasure
spamanoyo chapter 21 . 3/1
ok this is like LITERALLY THE BEST SPAMANO FANFIC LIKE EVERRR it's so cute and I love the sexual tension throughout the story it's just ahhh
and I love how in the end they were immortal and then how you showed them in present time! uwu aww
Blueart chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
I totally love your story SOOOOOOO CCCUUUTTTEEE!One of the best stories about Pirate Spain and Lovino ! U really did a great job writing this story and i absolutely loved it!
Snowy chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
That was one of the best storys I have read ps I have a addiction to reading Pirate Spain story's so you keep making them and I will keep reading them
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2015
*sobs* you can't end it there!
AlchemicAliens chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Okay yes I love this solution
AlchemicAliens chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
I'm rooting for Antonio to become a merman xD
AlchemicAliens chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Is there going to be PruCan? omfg yaaaaas
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
Aw! It's rare to see a story where Romano actually seems softer than Spain!

This was all just so cute, and I love how you included the curl as well!

Now I'm wondering though, what happened to Arthur? I assume he just grew old and died, but the pirate ship got me wondering if there was something more to it.
thosehetalianships chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Haha awee this was so cute and sweet XD
And no judging here! Pirate!Spain is sexy lol
Great job!
Thelittlestbunny chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
This was such a great story! Im a sucker for happy endings, and I especially enjoyed this one :3
ladyvongola27 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
SoĆ²ooooooo cute
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
This story is just way too adorable for my own good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm in the process of moving and have been sore and miserable for the past couple of days and this story has been a very bright spot! it was absolutely FANTASTIC! ( not to mention I have a slight obsession with pirates)
SayMrrp chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
So awesome. I love it! It's on my awesome list now!
Kei-Kat chapter 21 . 5/4/2014