Reviews for The Pirate's Treasure
ilovethepie chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this so cute and adorable
Berry chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
I know I'm late..
VERY late..
But it's almost 2 am here and I read this masterpice
I'd like to tell you, how amazing it was, doubting you'd still read the review ''
Well anway, the story was good, not too cheesy or even annoyingly stupid, no.
It was really amazing and great to read.
I like the way you write c:
You made me feel with the characters, that's not easy to do as a writer.
I wanted to say thank you, for this wonderful fanfiction
Have a nice day/night/whatever, when you're reading it.

*will probably stalk the rest of your fics now*

Love, Berry 3
Scooter Dracon chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
I've always thought of unborn children as parasites. They live off of the nutrients of their host, the mother. I've always thought this, even when I was just a wee little lass. Probably because my uncle is a biologist and my dad let me and my cousins go to his workplace.
Captain Luciano Ve Vargas chapter 21 . 9/4/2016
This story is no doubt one of my favourites. Thank you for writing such a marvelous story.
spamanoyo chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
ok this is like LITERALLY THE BEST SPAMANO FANFIC LIKE EVERRR it's so cute and I love the sexual tension throughout the story it's just ahhh
and I love how in the end they were immortal and then how you showed them in present time! uwu aww
Blueart chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
I totally love your story SOOOOOOO CCCUUUTTTEEE!One of the best stories about Pirate Spain and Lovino ! U really did a great job writing this story and i absolutely loved it!
Snowy chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
That was one of the best storys I have read ps I have a addiction to reading Pirate Spain story's so you keep making them and I will keep reading them
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2015
*sobs* you can't end it there!
feckoff chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
Okay yes I love this solution
feckoff chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
I'm rooting for Antonio to become a merman xD
feckoff chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
Is there going to be PruCan? omfg yaaaaas
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
Aw! It's rare to see a story where Romano actually seems softer than Spain!

This was all just so cute, and I love how you included the curl as well!

Now I'm wondering though, what happened to Arthur? I assume he just grew old and died, but the pirate ship got me wondering if there was something more to it.
thosehetalianships chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Haha awee this was so cute and sweet XD
And no judging here! Pirate!Spain is sexy lol
Great job!
Thelittlestbunny chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
This was such a great story! Im a sucker for happy endings, and I especially enjoyed this one :3
ladyvongola27 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014