Reviews for The Pirate's Treasure
AlchemicAliens chapter 20 . 3/25
Okay yes I love this solution
AlchemicAliens chapter 17 . 3/25
I'm rooting for Antonio to become a merman xD
AlchemicAliens chapter 13 . 3/25
Is there going to be PruCan? omfg yaaaaas
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 21 . 3/12
Aw! It's rare to see a story where Romano actually seems softer than Spain!

This was all just so cute, and I love how you included the curl as well!

Now I'm wondering though, what happened to Arthur? I assume he just grew old and died, but the pirate ship got me wondering if there was something more to it.
thosehetalianships chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Haha awee this was so cute and sweet XD
And no judging here! Pirate!Spain is sexy lol
Great job!
Thelittlestbunny chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
This was such a great story! Im a sucker for happy endings, and I especially enjoyed this one :3
ladyvongola27 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
SoĆ²ooooooo cute
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
This story is just way too adorable for my own good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm in the process of moving and have been sore and miserable for the past couple of days and this story has been a very bright spot! it was absolutely FANTASTIC! ( not to mention I have a slight obsession with pirates)
SayMrrp chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
So awesome. I love it! It's on my awesome list now!
Kei-Kat chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
This was so beautiful!
KaeBug chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
I too, share such a strong Spamano love
Andy Elladora Black chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
This is so damn awesome. I totally ship this now! (Never really paid attention to LovinoxAntonio before... Mostly AlfredxArthur or MathewxGilbert; it was nice to see them paired up in this story too) :)

Andy:3
Konoha-11-are-cool chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
This story is really awesome! :)
catastrophicTranquility chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Holy shit just .. Damn that was so sweet !
But you have written a few battles scences with other more antagonist pirates that I was really expecting there to be one , thank the Pirate Lords there was not . But this really is a fabulous pirate fic , probably my favorie one . I really loved the mermaid theme added on it . It 's a really good idea , and it reminds me of the Pirates of the Caribbean , as i stated before cause that movie was just freaking AWSOME ! ;D
And (I know say so many times and it 's true . So ...) as always : Thank you , thank you , THANK YOU , so freaking much for writing this & all of the fics that you create ! I really do love your work ! You really are such an amazing writer , the fics always hits me right in the feels :,D I just want to cry & hug you right now ... -cries anyways & gives Internet hug , Lul xD -
Please keep up the fabulous job that you do ! X3

Haha damn I can 't believe I stood up until 3:30am reading ! It 's just that good ! Well guess I 'm off to bed & will probably read more later xD