Reviews for A Chance
SilverDragon-Purity chapter 13 . 4/15
Wow, three different villains. That's gonna make things complicated soon. So when's Cloud getting his earring? He's sexy with it. Also how's the whole evil!Sephiroth situation going to work out? Is general!Seph going to get jealous of how possessive his evil!counterpart is over Cloud? That would be hilarious. Cat fight! Lol. Can't wait for the next update!
Monki-Neko chapter 13 . 2/28
Really like it so far though i wish to see more possessive sephiroth creeping on cloud and eventually having his wicked way with him when he couldn't before, after all cloud was made for him right?
Mistress Snow chapter 12 . 1/18
lol Jenova was trolling hojo.
Dog Lover 120 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Update
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHBBHBGACAGSVSVSVSSVSVSVVDVD. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS. PLEASE UPDATE SOOONNN. IM DYING HERE!
Bloody Lord chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Gaash I love this story! You have to update soon because I can't wait next chapter! Please update soon!
yukio87 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Yes...I give you a review but please update soon because I'm dying for read more of this story that IS AWESOME...so please update soon...please I beg you...please?
blackkyu chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Nice! And Cait got two hugs !
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I'm don't really care about typos because hey, people make mistakes. But you're spelling Zack's name wrong and as he is an important character to any time travel FFVII fanfiction is just seems careless to not even know how to spell his name, it gives out the impression that you don't really care about your story so I'm not going to as a reader.

I liked what I read, I just couldn't stand to continuously read the misspelling of Zack's name so I couldn't read anymore.
zeynel chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
Love this new part!

Reeve is not the one people think usually about sending back with Clod (unless the whole gang does), i's nice to see a change! And logica, too. Yeah, Reeve is not one of the ighting powerhouse in the team, but he IS the one with the best understanding of the current inner working in Shinra!
PandoraMagic chapter 13 . 11/25/2013
This story is slow but very elaborate. I really like it, and its a shame that Angeal and Genesis are dying again...if they are. You AN said so..
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Loved it
sunset in love chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
oh dear, hopefully cloud wont be in trouble so soon with science dept. !
exaigon chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Yay Reeve remembers! I can't wait for the next chapter!
wolfawaken chapter 13 . 11/20/2013