Reviews for Clara
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
T-T
Monroe's girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved this story soo sad poor Nicky felt horrible for him and Monroe was so sweet to him
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Love it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Dawww! I can soo see Eddie as being the cuddly type when it comes to comforting someone. Poor Nick, that kinda stuff has nothing to do with the life of a Grimm as much as it's the life of a cop in general. Bad things sometimes happen to good people. Just the way it is, unfortunately. Any chance of a sequel to this one? That would be awesome. _ LOVE THE FICS. Keep em coming.
Fumetsu Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
hiya jus here to say. Job well done on this, though i know its kind of a bit late, considering how long ago u posted this. anyways nice story, though i think that if the story is finished u should mark it as finished, cause it seemed like u wrote this as a one shot... i dont know :3
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was a really cool story... It had just enough twisting darkness to it without really having that overpower the sweet parts. It takes a really strong author to make a story come alive, and spin and twirl across your eyes as you read it. (I know that's really poetic and flowery, but I have a degree in English and poetry and I work in a seafood restaurant. I have to use my talent SOMEWHERE.)
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Sad and beautiful a true masterpiece of emotion, keep this up you have a real talent