Reviews for Between the Minds
j.conquest92 chapter 29 . 9/16
This story made me ugly cry a total of four times and I don't even care. It's my favorite Dave/Jade ever. Hands down. Center of the Earth down. Oh, Jegus, it's amazing.
dramoinelover33269 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
is this going to be 29 chapters of pain, or is my otp going to come back to life? I can't take the suspense!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
wisdom-of-me chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
This- This story makes me so emotional. I just- Just- I just can't.
Definetly going to keep up with the illustrations, I love davejade too much not to!
ravenbehaven chapter 29 . 7/27/2013
This was an amazing piece of writing. I mean, so many fanfic writers seem to either just write a lemon, or some short story with a plotline and a half decent ending, whereas you've far over-achieved both! Even the lemony parts were written well, and realistically!(I mean, seriously, Dave and Jade probably aren't going to "do it" immediately.) Additionally, your plotline was actually well thought out, and really REALLY good! Not to mention you kept the characters acting like the characters! Just, uugh, this was such a good story, and I really hope you continue writing because you're very talented!
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great job with this story. Very well written.
Dreamwalker20 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Did you reference Book Thief on chapter 2
ninjabuuu chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Augh, Dave you freaking emotional wreck.
(If only there were real guys like that *sigh*)
I love emotional Dave. Sometimes, the "irony" that people portray is really annoying. HE is a PERSON TOO, you know?
ninjabuuu chapter 15 . 10/19/2012

you are possibly the most amazing author ever. You describe Dave and Jade, just perfectly. Becuase a lot o people make Dave a heartless, slab of irony that is kind of true but HE HAS FEELINGS.
and Jade isn't a wimpy sass face like others write her. Augh. I have read this story about 12343223453234334343423 times and everytime i get the same reaction.
CielGoesRAWR chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
so many feels
CielGoesRAWR chapter 26 . 10/7/2012
cries again
CielGoesRAWR chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
fuck you for writing this amazing story oh god i am crying fuck the tears keep coming
Emmalyn chapter 29 . 7/26/2012
This was a wonderful fic! I ship these two harder than ever now, and you write action and emotional scenes equally powerfully. It was all just fantastic. c:
Homestucker chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
im sorry i havent reviewed till the end but i just spent my first all nighter reading this. it was worth it. i am typing this at three in the morning with the last bit of my kindle battery. this was amazing. i cant put into words how amazing this was. just wow. omg i could not be more awake right now. gonna go check out the other page with pictures and then the rest of your work. two thumbs up and ten stars out of five. 3
Homestucker chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
this is really funny i am laughing at the end of each chapter. apple juice?