Reviews for Blood is Thicker Than Water
Update please love it
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
Update please
Alexandra281 chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
please update i love this story very very much
Alexandra281 chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
Can you please get inspiration again to finish it, please.
Alexandra281 chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
Please please please let her end up with Damon there so cute together
Alexandra281 chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
please continue this story is fantastic, great and i love this
Blake Stark chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
Hey kitkat101895

I have read this for the third time. I must say it is amazing I'm a big fan of WOWP and TVD. Can you please get inspiration again to finish it, please.

Love and Hate
Blake Stark.
Lizzie chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Omg love it PLEASE update and PLEASE don't make Stefan the men guy
Life disco chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
You are making it perfect clear that stefan is'nt cute enough for anyone's respect. I'll really prefer it if you amalgamate stefan with someone else instead of making him the bad loner dude.
Life disco chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I'm not saying its not cool, but i think i'm gonna quit reading it. Its well clear that u are a huge fan of damon. I mean, the way u are praising him, and puting up his character a way more than stefan. My whole point of reading this fic is for stefan, and it seems like you are making him the boring one, so im just gonna quit. Great fic by the way, i sort of like it
HannahSalvatore665 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Please please please let her end up with Damon there so cute together and have wayyy more chemistry oh and love your story it's great
Kates148 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
I just discovered your series and read it in three days! Please continue writing, I love this series!
Lovergirl24 chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I finally caught up and now I want to keep reading please update I was really looking forward to Damon and Alex moments when the went to Denver to get Jeremy and the rest of the season in general. This story is so good and there are still readers discovering it please keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Please update I love it soooooo much
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2013