Reviews for Blood is Thicker Than Water
Lizzie chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Omg love it PLEASE update and PLEASE don't make Stefan the men guy
Life disco chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
You are making it perfect clear that stefan is'nt cute enough for anyone's respect. I'll really prefer it if you amalgamate stefan with someone else instead of making him the bad loner dude.
Life disco chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I'm not saying its not cool, but i think i'm gonna quit reading it. Its well clear that u are a huge fan of damon. I mean, the way u are praising him, and puting up his character a way more than stefan. My whole point of reading this fic is for stefan, and it seems like you are making him the boring one, so im just gonna quit. Great fic by the way, i sort of like it
HannahSalvatore665 chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Please please please let her end up with Damon there so cute together and have wayyy more chemistry oh and love your story it's great
Kates148 chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
I just discovered your series and read it in three days! Please continue writing, I love this series!
Lovergirl24 chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
I finally caught up and now I want to keep reading please update I was really looking forward to Damon and Alex moments when the went to Denver to get Jeremy and the rest of the season in general. This story is so good and there are still readers discovering it please keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Please update I love it soooooo much
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Please update! This is the first fanfic that I read and it's the best! Please update
nacy chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Update soon!
Krissie chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
omg this is an amazing story. i really hope ull update soon bc i want more chaps like right now... plz!